16 year old beaten to death at a chinese... internet addiction camp...

Started by Geno, August 04, 2009, 05:25:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

http://www.gamepolitics.com/2009/08/04/16-year-old-beaten-death-chinese-camp-internet-addicts

When I read this I was like wow fuck china
then I thought about it and laughed at the thought of a chubby asian kid trying to run and getting beaten for not doing so. Does that make me a bad person?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Slim

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

snorkel

no, asians are basically just animals anyway, when he died probably 100 other asians rushed in and tore the meat off him. because food is scarce.

Feynman

China sucks. Always did.

Quote from: wziard on August 04, 2009, 05:27:20 PM
no, asians are basically just animals anyway, when he died probably 100 other asians rushed in and tore the meat off him. because food is scarce.

akudood;

Andria

So they had him there to "save his life" from his addiction to the internet and helped by beating him to death  huhdoodame; makes perfect sense

Smell Memory

Quote from: DarknessComes on August 04, 2009, 05:28:27 PM
So they had him there to "save his life" from his addiction to the internet and helped by beating him to death  huhdoodame; makes perfect sense
they were probably so angry at him for being a fatso in an area of poverty so they unleashed their rage at him  akudood;

but at least they have food to last for some weeks
Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

Almighty Wyld Wrath

Better Dead then WoWed I always say.

Maybe the commies are on to something.
Boring Children Can Be Helped.

By Someone Else.

ME##

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Geno

Classic

rdl

sans culottes

I remember hearing that China modified their internets so that when a minor is online more than two hours a day, his internets shut off until the next day. How can they still be addicted?
I support BUSH

StarPilot

Joke's on China, as the kid will now live on the internet forever.

Go Up