September 28, 2024, 03:20:57 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Airports

Started by The artist formally known, August 04, 2009, 06:58:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I hate them, they sent me to a hotel because they had lost my 2nd flight because the 1st was late. I flew alone. I'm in Salt Lake City if anyone is a Mor(m)on.

Daddy

do we have any utah-ish people

I decided to steal the hotel Gideon bible

snorkel

Quote from: reefer on August 04, 2009, 07:31:48 AM
I decided to steal the hotel Gideon bible

I always draw dicks all over the cover pages of hotel bibles

Socks

Quote from: wziard on August 04, 2009, 09:18:58 AM
I always draw dicks all over the cover pages of hotel bibles

Not a bad intent. But something more amusing would suffice, like perhaps a few lyrics from a Santa clause song.

snorkel

Quote from: Socks on August 04, 2009, 09:52:30 AM
Not a bad intent. But something more amusing would suffice, like perhaps a few lyrics from a Santa clause song.

People who look at Bibles in hotels don't get amused, just offended, so it might as well be damn offensive

Samus Aran

I dunno, I kinda like airports, at least the nice ones. Like the Minneapolis one. It was cool riding all the flat escalator things for like a half hour because my connection was on the whole other side of the building and I didn't want to ride the tram.

snorkel

Quote from: Kaz on August 04, 2009, 01:41:43 PM
I dunno, I kinda like airports, at least the nice ones. Like the Minneapolis one. It was cool riding all the flat escalator things for like a half hour because my connection was on the whole other side of the building and I didn't want to ride the tram.

Please tell me you're not one of the idiots they have to spend $2 million changing all the signage for, to make "Lindbergh Terminal" and "Humphrey Terminal" into "Terminal 1" and "Terminal 2" n_u

Samus Aran

Quote from: wziard on August 04, 2009, 01:44:24 PM
Please tell me you're not one of the idiots they have to spend $2 million changing all the signage for, to make "Lindbergh Terminal" and "Humphrey Terminal" into "Terminal 1" and "Terminal 2" n_u

Uh no? I got off the plane, looked at my ticket to see where my connection was (letter followed by a number), followed the signs, and made it there easily with plenty of time to spare.

I never even noticed a Lindbergh Terminal or anything. But I don't see why that would be hard for people to figure out.

Hiro

I don't really know why, but I actually enjoy the airport.
But even more, I love riding on planes.  n_u

ME##

I've only been in the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and Des Moines 'International' Airport.  I barely remember DFW though, and I don't think I've been inside a plane.  n_u

Fuck I had the worst luck with everything in Salt Lake City, hate that fucking town.

Nyerp

snorkel

Quote from: reefer on August 04, 2009, 02:19:20 PM
Fuck I had the worst luck with everything in Salt Lake City, hate that fucking town.

I'm glad I've never been to Utah

Hiro

Quote from: wziard on August 04, 2009, 03:05:26 PM
I'm glad I've never been to Utah
I was just there little more that a week ago. It was very pretty, I didn't have any problems with it.

Go Up