October 08, 2024, 02:15:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your will

Started by Samus Aran, August 03, 2009, 08:00:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

If you had to write a will, what would be in it? Who would you give all your stuff to? Note that this will pertains to stuff you currently own. So it's like a will for if you happened to die tomorrow or something.

I would thank my family for spoiling the shit out of me, even if it has had some negative effects, and I would thank Hensa for making me happier than I could have ever imagined myself being.

I would have my Macbook and all my money given to Hensa, as well as, of course, all the stuff she's given me.

I would have all my video games and consoles given to my sisters (even though in a way it's just to Amanda, she's the only one who would play most of them).

All my music, I dunno, some of it to my sisters, some of it to my mom. But most if, if possible, donated to some sort of charity that gives away music to kids, if such a charity exists. Same goes for my guitar, I know there's a charity that accepts donated instruments and equipment.

All the furniture in my room, to my mom of course.

Everything else that I owned could be freely split up among my family members as they please.

don't let's

I don't really care who gets my stuff. I don't really have that much anyway.

Andria

First off I want my body/organs to go to science for whatever purpose doesn't really matter to me.

I would then pretty much give my 2 brothers, parents, and granparents something to remember me by then the rest would probably end up going to charity and people who need them.

l a c e y

Somethings I would give to my boyfriend like all my journals and all the little things I collect cause they interest him. Then all my CD's and stuff I would give to my friend Holly. I would give my video games to my brothers. I would want my laptop burried with me as well as my iPod and my favorite shirt. Then the rest my mother could just sell it or whatever..

rdl

Video game stuff and cd players go to my brother. He has permission to sell them/give them to other people.

Clothes get given away...money is given to charity...laptop goes to my dad (but he must delete everything on it first without looking at anything :o)...random kid stuff like legos go to my mom so she can reminisce...

Uhh I think that's everything.

Quote from: laylay on August 03, 2009, 08:14:50 PM
I would want my laptop burried with me
nerd

Feynman

Everything goes to my father.

FAMY2

Famy gets my car and Care Bears. You guys can have all my Nintendo and Xbox360 stuff.  My computer can be raffled off to help support Boyah. lol

Daddy

My debt can go to the US Tax Payers

My car can go to whoever

I have nothing or no one. :(

wawi

I'll give it all to some random person who really needs

Hippopo

Considering I have very little...  Haha.

Right now I'd give it all back to my parents.

FAMY2

Quote from: Prowling Kewn on August 03, 2009, 08:46:59 PM
My debt can go to the US Tax Payers

My car can go to whoever

I have nothing or no one. :(

You can have my Kewn Statue.    :3

ME##

I really don't have anything of value, and nobody would really want what I have so, um lol.

l a c e y

Quote from: RDX on August 03, 2009, 08:15:45 PM
nerd

Not really. It's just that my whole life is saved onto this laptop. Which probably isn't a very good idea. But whatever.

snorkel

I will probably never write a will because I don't give a shit what happens after I die.

FAMY2

Quote from: Дави́д on August 03, 2009, 08:54:30 PM
I really don't have anything of value, and nobody would really want what I have so, um lol.

I would want something to remember you by.  saddood;

Go Up