September 23, 2024, 02:16:17 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things you can do, that people you know can't

Started by Oh, August 03, 2009, 10:16:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Hippopo

Claquesous

There's this weird thing I can do with my thumb. I've only known one other person my entire life who could do it. Everybody else thinks it's freaky. If I knew how to describe it, I'd look for an image. "double jointed thumb" just brings up images of a thumb with the top part bent back 90 degrees, but that's not it.

It has to do with the knuckle nearer to the base of my hand. If you lay your hand face up, I can pop my thumb knuckle upwards, and my thumb is then at a 90 degree angle to my index finger.

Veal

Hiro

Paul

sans culottes

I can ponder everything until it makes me wish I never started thinking about anything because my mind is going crazy every second with all these conflicting ideas and different out looks on life clashing and I can't even decide if this shit is good or bad for me.

But that won't get me anywhere in life so screw it.
I support BUSH

Socks

Quote from: coz on August 05, 2009, 09:02:59 AM
I can ponder everything until it makes me wish I never started thinking about anything because my mind is going crazy every second with all these conflicting ideas and different out looks on life clashing and I can't even decide if this shit is good or bad for me.

But that won't get me anywhere in life so screw it.

It at least spices things up, and makes life pleasurable, and appreciable, with simple observation and comprehension.

sans culottes

Quote from: Socks on August 05, 2009, 09:33:38 AM
It at least spices things up, and makes life pleasurable, and appreciable, with simple observation and comprehension.

...No, it's like. I'll think of something and then realize that it contradicts everything I stand for. Then I think "Hmm, but do I really stand for this?" and then one side of me is like "You gotta stand for something!" and the other side is like "Fuck no, you gotta go with the flow and not set any codes of anything". Then I consider every thing I could do and opportunities and how I could just do something completely wicked but I won't, and it's like I've got ten faces under my skin that want to get on top.

Yeah.  saddood;
I support BUSH

Socks

August 05, 2009, 09:53:10 AM #24 Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:59:07 AM by Socks
Quote from: coz on August 05, 2009, 09:39:35 AM
...No, it's like. I'll think of something and then realize that it contradicts everything I stand for. Then I think "Hmm, but do I really stand for this?" and then one side of me is like "You gotta stand for something!" and the other side is like "Fuck no, you gotta go with the flow and not set any codes of anything". Then I consider every thing I could do and opportunities and how I could just do something completely wicked but I won't, and it's like I've got ten faces under my skin that want to get on top.

Yeah.  happydood;

Changed it for you.

Join the club. It's just a matter of perspective how you perceive that, why should anyone be predictable, life isn't either. Also, it kind of sucks sometime to see things play out over time while thinking about 'what if's' in every which way, feeling like time is running out for anything significant and fulfilling. And feeling as if your over awareness and reason of the situation puts you in this mediocre predicament, ironic, so it's easy to loathe that. But overall, especially when presented with other people, it's entertaining and interesting to observe what you think you want. Only serving to affirm that indeed this is the right way for me personally.

sans culottes

Well, yeah, but I'm just way too indecisive. Sometimes I really love being so whacky in the head but other times I hate it.

I just don't know.

In fact I don't know if I do or don't know.
I support BUSH

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Feynman

Go Up