October 08, 2024, 09:42:15 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

a fun thread before i go to bed - bad cosplayers

Started by Samus Aran, August 03, 2009, 02:22:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

I think I prefer when fat people cosplay just cause its more fun to look at.

Samus Aran

Captain Falcon

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Nine Tail Fox from Naruto

[spoiler][/spoiler]

rdl

Quote from: DarknessComes on August 03, 2009, 01:12:01 PM
I think I prefer when fat people cosplay just cause its more fun to look at.
Yeah, but then I feel bad for laughing so hard :(

Himu

Quote from: RDX on August 03, 2009, 01:10:55 PM
what i dont get is why all the fat people cosplay the characters who are thin and are supposed to be attractive while all the thin people cosplay ness.
the only people i can think of that a fat person can cosplay as is snorlax and the witch from the little mermaid.

and the nine tail fox looks like it  came from a bad horror movie ;-;

Samus Aran

But what about...a skinny person cosplaying a fat character?

Sam

I've probably seen more bad (and good, for that matter) cosplays than the most of you could imagine.

If I wanted to scar you I could show you some of the ones I've collected off of /cgl/, but I'll be nice.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

strongbad

Quote from: Sam on August 03, 2009, 01:29:37 PM
I've probably seen more bad (and good, for that matter) cosplays than the most of you could imagine.

If I wanted to scar you I could show you some of the ones I've collected off of /cgl/, but I'll be nice.

Do it.

Andria

strongbad

Quote from: DarknessComes on August 03, 2009, 01:31:33 PM
I agree with GOB I wanna see those too

My name isn't GOB baddood;
But I feel awesome having people call my GOB. Keep it up.

rdl

Sam

Quote from: Cyanide on August 03, 2009, 01:18:03 PM
the only people i can think of that a fat person can cosplay as is snorlax and the witch from the little mermaid.

and the nine tail fox looks like it  came from a bad horror movie ;-;

mr. popo
choji
uh.. there are more I just can't think of. My friend and I made a list awhile back.

I honestly don't like insulting people for how they look as long as they put effort into their costumes. Cosplaying is more about having a good time than anything, so I wouldn't put anyone down for doing what they want to do. Hell, if I only cosplayed characters that I was suited for, I'd pretty much be limited to chibis, and little girls and boys.

Classic

Sam

and I just want to say...  some of the cosplays that have been posted here really aren't bad at all. The Zelda Goddesses could have used a bit of makeup maybe, and perhaps the wolf in the star fox group should have stayed away from the awful furry ears, but other than that, I completely approve.

Samus Aran

A
Quote from: Sam on August 03, 2009, 01:43:45 PM
and I just want to say...  some of the cosplays that have been posted here really aren't bad at all. The Zelda Goddesses could have used a bit of makeup maybe, and perhaps the wolf in the star fox group should have stayed away from the awful furry ears, but other than that, I completely approve.

Yeah I didn't think the Zelda goddesses were that bad really, at least not from that distance/angle.

Also, post some. :|

Liquid

Anger is a gift.

Go Up