October 06, 2024, 09:17:56 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey pick me a DS game

Started by Cookie, July 27, 2009, 05:54:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

Quote from: Ken on July 28, 2009, 05:48:51 PM
I've never even heard of Avalon Code until now. doodthing;

Go buy it.

edna:(

the world ends with you as others mentioned.
am i the only one here who owns a cyclo ds/r4/m4/whatever?
If you guys buy one you can just download games so don't have to spend any money on them.

strongbad

August 02, 2009, 01:32:23 AM #17 Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 09:23:36 PM by GOB
I have a CycloDS, and I don't just use it for piracy. In fact, I just preordered Scribblenauts yesterday. Honestly, you're being a huge asshole if you download games that you truely enjoy. You're also making people who use flashcarts for (mostly) legitimate uses look bad.

Also, you're an idiot. It's M3, not M4. Go fuck yourself.

Umm are you bleeding down there?

Samus Aran

Quote from: edna:( on August 02, 2009, 04:47:01 PM
Umm are you bleeding down there?

You have 5 posts, he has over 5,000, thus he feels it is necessary to be a dick. n_u

Or it could be just because this is Boyah and we're all dicks to each other quite regularly.

Liquid

Anger is a gift.

Classic

Professor Layton and the Curious Village is good, and Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box comes out this month.

Quote from: Ken on August 02, 2009, 05:15:57 PM
You have 5 posts, he has over 5,000, thus he feels it is necessary to be a dick. n_u

Or it could be just because this is Boyah and we're all dicks to each other quite regularly.

You have a point, however most of the time the more of a dick you are itwww, the more of a loser you are in real life.
It's like compensating for your pathetic sad life.

Infel

Quote from: edna:( on August 02, 2009, 08:25:50 PM
You have a point, however most of the time the more of a dick you are itwww, the more of a loser you are in real life.
It's like compensating for your pathetic sad life.
Nice, unfortunately, we all acknowledged we have no such lives. Quit trying to make us feel guilty. It doesn't work. Especially not on a trained Teruyo like me.

rdl

Quote from: SBKT on August 02, 2009, 08:35:38 PM
Nice, unfortunately, we all acknowledged we have no such lives. Quit trying to make us feel guilty. It doesn't work. Especially not on a trained Teruyo like me.
And stop being so butthurt about him flipping out on you.

Samus Aran

Quote from: edna:( on August 02, 2009, 09:44:46 PM
sad

This is Boyah. None of us have lives. It's a requirement for being one of the elite members here. baddood;

Go Up