October 06, 2024, 06:47:12 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey pick me a DS game

Started by Cookie, July 27, 2009, 05:54:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

July 27, 2009, 05:54:04 PM Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 06:22:15 PM by reefer
So yeah I want a DS game, reason being is I haven't bought one in forever. I would like not to spend of $35, so I guess I could get two games if they are cheap enough. I really have no idea what is out right now. Games I already have are

Metroid Prime Hunters
Metroid Pinball
New Super Mario Bros
Animal Crossing Wild World
Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Mario Kart
FFIII
FFIV
Mario Party DS
Etrian Odyssey II

Yeah and I had Harvest Moon and Pokemon (Wasn't feeling them.)

Also I'm looking at possibly getting Avalon Code so if anyone knows much about it please tell me.

Hiro

Advance Wars Dual Strike is awesome.

Samus Aran

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU

Though that one might actually still be more than $35.

Geno

Chrono Trigger and The World Ends With You
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Ken on July 27, 2009, 06:04:24 PM
THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU

Though that one might actually still be more than $35.
I saw it for 20 bucks used at Gamestop
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Baron von Narwhal

Quote from: Hïro on July 27, 2009, 05:59:32 PM
Advance Wars Dual Strike is awesome.

^this
Great value for your dollar too, easily over 100 hours of gameplay there.

Elite Beat Agents, The World Ends With You, and Castlevania games are good too.

Cookie

Yeah I already own Chrono Trigger on SNES. I looked into TWEWY, not really feeling it but I might still try it. Advance Wars looks promising.

me003

ive been playing trauma center and it's good.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

Also consider Rocket Slime, which is pretty cheap, and Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

Geno

Quote from: Ken on July 27, 2009, 08:01:44 PM
Final Fantasy Tactics A2.
oh god I'm so addicted to that game

strongbad

Quote from: Ken on July 27, 2009, 08:01:44 PM
Also consider Rocket Slime

Seconded.
Also Bangai-O Spirits, and both Nanostray games, but good luck finding the latter.

Infel

TWEWY is the best game you can get in my opinion.

I went and 100%'d it.

bluaki

The only other two games not already listed I played that particularly stand out in the DS's library to me both have really low gameplay time: Phoenix Wright and Kirby.

Cookie

Thank you for your guys suggestions, but I went with my gut and got Avalon Code, and its awesome. Pretty much its an RPG where you stamp people/items/enemys/just about everything with your book and you can fiddle with codes to chaneg different attributes of them.

Samus Aran

I've never even heard of Avalon Code until now. doodthing;

Go Up