October 08, 2024, 10:31:21 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LOL yes.

Started by l a c e y , August 02, 2009, 08:33:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wawi

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Hiro

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Hïro on August 03, 2009, 05:55:34 PM
I thought you were just pretending to like it  doodhuh;

what
who the fuck does that

i liked my signature, i don't wear the clothes, i just liked that particular design
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

wawi

Hiro

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on August 03, 2009, 05:57:12 PM
what
who the fuck does that

i liked my signature, i don't wear the clothes, i just liked that particular design
It's called being ironic

hmmmm okay then

NOA_Haunted

l a c e y

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on August 03, 2009, 06:14:30 PM

Some douche bag clothing line of tattoo designs or something on shirts that cost way to much for nothing. Cool? Not so much.

Hippopo

I've never seen anyone wear Ed Hardy in good ol' Montana.  But we're three years behind the rest of the nation, so that's understandable. :)

Andria

What is the point of the design on the shirt when it is basically ruined by the giant text saying his name and such?

Almighty Wyld Wrath

Ed Hardy is responsible for those monstrously god awful "Love Kills Slowly' shirts?  madood;

I know now who I must hunt down and murder.

I'm off!  wariodood;
Boring Children Can Be Helped.

By Someone Else.

rdl

Quote from: Almighty Wyld Wrath on August 04, 2009, 05:15:11 AM
Ed Hardy is responsible for those monstrously god awful "Love Kills Slowly' shirts?  madood;

I know now who I must hunt down and murder.

I'm off!  wariodood;
you kind of remind me of mario583

Almighty Wyld Wrath

Boring Children Can Be Helped.

By Someone Else.

Go Up