September 23, 2024, 12:29:27 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What do you do when you're being stalked?

Started by Sam, August 02, 2009, 04:15:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

I would get Asian boy to do all the talking for you. Cause depending on how this guy is, you telling him to leave you alone might get him to a) get depressed/kill himself, b) get pissed at you or c) leave you alone. the odds arent really in your favor.

so, if you remain mostly neutral while asian boy tells him not to stalk you because thats just fucked up and no one wants to be fucked up, then you should be fine. then just echo asian boy's sentiments if the stalker asks you if you agree with something he said and i guess that might work.

i dunno, you could probably come up with a better plan than that. i'm obviously not in your situation so im not as hard pressed to find a solution.

also yeah get pepper spray

also why call the cops? he hasnt said anything incriminating yet, has he?

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Houdini

Act like you're dead. It works for possums.

Sam

Quote from: Lwar on August 02, 2009, 06:16:13 PM
Uh, how about you stop being a dick to the kid? akudood; I mean really, if you just ignore him, he could go right around and snap and possibly kill and/or rape you. Just confront him before he goes to college thinking you guys are going to be best friends forever.  akudood;

...first of all, you're pretty rude.

second, I've never been a dick to him, I've always been friendly. Not overly friendly, but I've treated him the same as I've treated all my other classmates.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Nyerp

Tell him you'd like to try something kinky involving his genitals and a hammer drill.

Veal

Oh

Quote from: Sam on August 02, 2009, 10:06:59 PM
...first of all, you're pretty rude.

second, I've never been a dick to him, I've always been friendly. Not overly friendly, but I've treated him the same as I've treated all my other classmates.
I'm saying, don't be a dick and take some of the advice just to ignore him.  baddood;

YPrrrr

You should stop randomly friending people on facebook. You went through and deleted people you really didn't know before, but you keep friending complete strangers anyway akudood;

Just stop wearing makeup and he won't stalk you n_u

Sam

Quote from: YPR on August 03, 2009, 10:37:48 AM
You should stop randomly friending people on facebook. You went through and deleted people you really didn't know before, but you keep friending complete strangers anyway akudood;

Just stop wearing makeup and he won't stalk you n_u

Like I said, I friended him (or he friended me, I really can't recall) because we were both incoming freshman at WPI. I have at least 50-100 other friends on facebook for the same reason, it gives me a chance to meet people so I'm not lonely when I show up.. I thing it's legitimate.

also yeah, you're right :(

Sam

Quote from: Zach on August 02, 2009, 08:34:33 PM
So are we talking about that Connor guy that's always commenting on your shit?

no, he's pretty cool

Samus Aran

I'd take RDX's advice up there if I were you. Seems like the most logical first step.

the shortest route to the sea

I think avoiding and being a bitch would piss him off more. Um...I guess I'd tell someone and get him to go away or something.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Sam

I've decided I'm just going to give the kid a chance and pretend I didn't hear anything about the whole stalking deal. If he ends up being a huge creep in college then I'll start to worry about how to deal with him, but for now I don't think it would be right of me to jump to conclusions or do anything drastic.

But if I'm murdered in college, I want boyah to avenge me.

the shortest route to the sea

The whole situation does seem a bit out of place, but I think you have enough reason to be suspicious / aware of the kid. Keep an eye on him, and take more than seriously any rumour you hear about him. Use the asian kid as you can. RDX seems to be the wisest person here (for what reason, who knows), so keep what he said in mind. Above all just be realistic and aware.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Daddy

Yeah don't listen to the "be mean" or other shit that will worsen the situaiton. baddood;

He will start obsessing over why you are being mean to him, and then try harder to get your approval. Then you will try to be even meaner when that doesn't work, which just makes him become more obsessed, and the cycle repeats.

Being mean and just trying to push him away like that will just make it worse. akudood;

Go Up