September 23, 2024, 12:28:41 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What do you do when you're being stalked?

Started by Sam, August 02, 2009, 04:15:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Almighty Wyld Wrath

Oh I'm not good at dealing with quiet subtle threats.

I can only offer up excessively violent reaction and psychological manipulation but both end pretty badly for both parties.
Boring Children Can Be Helped.

By Someone Else.

Sam

Quote from: Cyanide on August 02, 2009, 04:56:31 PM
Well it didn't sound that bad until you got to the part where he applied to WPI because of you. akudood;

I don't know, I've only dealt with "no big deal" kind of stalking.  Did you talk to him about it?

I barely talk to him at all, I thought he was just one of the other 800 people I was going to school with  next year. I haven't talked to him any more than 50 of my other classmates.  The asian could have been exaggerating/falsifying things when he told me, but the very fact that he knew who this person was is unsettling.
Quote from: Skylark on August 02, 2009, 04:59:42 PM
I've never dealt with any kind of stalking. Is it normal to experience that?

Be mean to him and he will go away

at first I thought I said "Be mean to him and he will be gay." teehee
Quote from: Ken on August 02, 2009, 05:14:33 PM
First of all, why would you need a major reason to get your own room? It just costs more. Universities want your money.

Secondly, I suggest countering him with another one of your stalkers. This of course is Jaleel. I would love to see the fight that ensues.

baddood;

Or you could just try to avoid him or be a bitch to him I dunno

WPI isn't a university, it's a college. A college with very limited housing (There are only enough rooms for about 50% of upperclassmen) Single-person dorms are very sparse and only available to RA's and students who have a medical or mental condition that would make living with others difficult.
Quote from: Bassir on August 02, 2009, 05:18:08 PM
Just ignore him.

...easier said than done.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Why do you have so many stalkers sammy
Also that's really creepy
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Oh

Uh, how about you stop being a dick to the kid? akudood; I mean really, if you just ignore him, he could go right around and snap and possibly kill and/or rape you. Just confront him before he goes to college thinking you guys are going to be best friends forever.  akudood;

Feynman

Quote from: Sam on August 02, 2009, 05:37:48 PM
...easier said than done.

Everything on this planet is easier said than done. akudood;

FAMY2

IDK. Hope they give up. Most of the time I don't realize it until someone points it out. And online I just tell my Prince.    hocuspocus;

Hippopo

I'm not stalking you!  I JUST WANT TO BE NEAR YOU, MY LOVE!!!   cjlubdoods; cjlubdoods;

Seriously, this is creepy.  I mean, it's not cool at all.  Be careful, Pink. >.<

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Sam

Quote from: Hippo P. Otamus on August 02, 2009, 06:37:47 PM
I'm not stalking you!  I JUST WANT TO BE NEAR YOU, MY LOVE!!!   cjlubdoods; cjlubdoods;

Seriously, this is creepy.  I mean, it's not cool at all.  Be careful, Pink. >.<

Hippo I need to send you the photos from my Wind Waker shoot.  :3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

l a c e y

Do nothing. Unless you're really concerned call the police.

Zach

So are we talking about that Connor guy that's always commenting on your shit?

Houdini

1. Notify proper authorities.

2. Invest in pepper spray.

3. Delete your damn Facebook already. No one needs that shit anyway.

snorkel

Quote from: laylay on August 02, 2009, 08:13:23 PM
Do nothing. Unless you're really concerned call the police.

our police don't ride horses (usually, once I saw some riding horses downtown and I was like wtf, I think they were mounted riot police) so it's not cool to call them and they're not very effective since they don't have horses :(

Go Up