October 07, 2024, 01:33:15 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm in socal

Started by snorkel, August 01, 2009, 06:00:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snorkel

la jolla

anyone know any hookers in diego

ME##

snorkel

Samus Aran

i've never been that far south in california

how is it

snorkel

Quote from: Ken on August 01, 2009, 06:14:46 PM
i've never been that far south in california

how is it

Too many Mexicans, marginally better than LA though in general

l a c e y

I love those mexican guys that aren't really mexican there just like gangsters and there like in the latino bloods and they are soo hot. Some of them any ways.

Feynman

Socks

Quote from: laylay on August 01, 2009, 08:22:52 PM
I love those mexican guys that aren't really mexican there just like gangsters and there like in the latino bloods and they are soo hot. Some of them any ways.

I'm sure they'll love you too.

luna

you only like them cuz they prefer fat girls

Paul

lol
This is your picture of "hot" guys?
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

you have very strange tastes

Houdini

sans culottes

What's funny is that those are the worst kinds of Mexicans. I'm from Texas so I've seen a lot of Mexicans, and most of them are really nice people. It's those young ones who act like gangsters that piss me off.
I support BUSH

snorkel

Quote from: Houdini on August 02, 2009, 01:32:02 AM
La Jolla kicks ass.

my favorite part is seeing all the fancy cars (because of rich population). so far I could check off every mercedes s-class model from the last 5 years, quite a few AMGs, every BMW I'm sure, lots of jags, lots of restored vintage camaros and firebirds and porsches... I mean there's a fuckin Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, and Bentley dealership here

burzumfan420

welcome to mexicano enjoy your stay

Go Up