September 20, 2024, 09:44:06 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who is ready for summer to be over?

Started by luna, August 01, 2009, 01:44:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Paul

Quote from: laylay on August 03, 2009, 07:40:10 PM
Hmm.. You I'd say because you wanna go back to school too. But you do have a girlfriend. This was a tough decision but I'm picking you. BUT I could tolerate you more than I could tolerate him.

I never talk to you, and when I do I have nothing good to say. I choose to stay single, a woman would just distract me from school. Maybe the Canadian school system sucks, school is awesome here.

NOA_Haunted

Wow, everyone I know thinks I'm crazy for liking Winter over Summer. I love all of you.

Andria

That is how it is with everyone I know outside of the internet  baddood;

Feynman

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on August 04, 2009, 10:43:08 AM
Wow, everyone I know thinks I'm crazy for liking Winter over Summer. I love all of you.

I hate the summer. Winter relaxes me a little bit. Even when school is out, I feel so goddamn stressed during the summer time.

Paul

Nyerp

sans culottes

My seasonal preferences can change based on where I am. In my favorite city, New York, every season is awesome. Summer is fucking amazing in NYC because it's warm but there's plenty of shade all around and it's a good time to spend a saturday afternoon in the park after eating a bigass sandwich. HolyshitIloveNewYork. And then when you have winter in NYC it's like a winter wonderland. Autumn and spring are very cool and relaxed. I've been to NYC in every season and love it. God dammit I need to move there already.

Now, Texas. The summer is okay, but pretty hot. Spring feels just like summer, except it's 10 degrees cooler. Fall is very nice, though. Winter bites in Texas because it gets dark at five o'clock, it only snows once or twice, and it feels like a shitty extension of fall.

For excitement, chilling, and happy sunny days, spring and summer. For relaxation, peace, and love, fall and winter.
I support BUSH

Feynman

Quote from: coz on August 04, 2009, 11:03:36 PM
My seasonal preferences can change based on where I am. In my favorite city, New York, every season is awesome. Summer is fucking amazing in NYC because it's warm but there's plenty of shade all around and it's a good time to spend a saturday afternoon in the park after eating a bigass sandwich. HolyshitIloveNewYork. And then when you have winter in NYC it's like a winter wonderland. Autumn and spring are very cool and relaxed. I've been to NYC in every season and love it. God dammit I need to move there already.

Dammit, you're making NYC sound awesome.

But I live in NYC and it's not that awesome. So fuck you. akudood;

Paul

Quote from: coz on August 04, 2009, 11:03:36 PM

Now, Texas. The summer is okay, but pretty hot. Spring feels just like summer, except it's 10 degrees cooler. Fall is very nice, though. Winter bites in Texas because it gets dark at five o'clock, it only snows once or twice, and it feels like a shitty extension of fall.

For excitement, chilling, and happy sunny days, spring and summer. For relaxation, peace, and love, fall and winter.

I wouldn't say that much. But New York city is awesome, I probably won't leave New York. Summer sucks in New York, it's very humid and can get very hot, and walking in a city with a population of a few million isn't too pretty.  Tourists outside New York tend to call us "New Yorkers" stubborn, arrogant, and obnoxious. Once again, that can't  be fun in such a big city.

sans culottes

I don't know. To someone who lives in New York, I'm sure summer is shitty and hot and humid.

But I'm from Texas. It's like, a hundred degrees here every day in the summer. I'm sure anyone from the south would find New York to be a nice temperate place to visit in the summer. But yeah, fucking tourists. I don't know why people bother going there just to see Times Square and the Statue of Liberty. There's so much more to the city.
I support BUSH

Nyerp

yeah FUCK tourists for wanting to see famous monuments FUCK 'em

Paul

Quote from: coz on August 05, 2009, 09:33:56 AM
I don't know. To someone who lives in New York, I'm sure summer is shitty and hot and humid.

But I'm from Texas. It's like, a hundred degrees here every day in the summer. I'm sure anyone from the south would find New York to be a nice temperate place to visit in the summer. But yeah, fucking tourists. I don't know why people bother going there just to see Times Square and the Statue of Liberty. There's so much more to the city.

You think tourists just come to NEw York just to see Times Square and the Statue of Liberty  doodhuh;

When we're talking about "New York City" We're talking about Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Staten Island. I see a lot of tourists in all of these areas, except for Bronx because I'm rarely there. I always see tourists by my house for the famous 1964 World's Fair and to see the cultural diversity of Queens, one of the most culturally diverse area in the country. In Brooklyn there's Coney Island for the historic Nathan's hot dogs and Coney Island Cyclone, and the New York Transit Museum. There's a lot to see in NYC, not just Manhattan.

Go Up