September 20, 2024, 09:44:17 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who is ready for summer to be over?

Started by luna, August 01, 2009, 01:44:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Feynman

Quote from: laylay on August 02, 2009, 10:50:14 AM
You're the biggest loser I've ever came across thus far in my life.

That's impossible. There are much bigger losers out there. Even on here. akudood;

Nate

I don't mind summer, but it drags on after awhile. I enjoy getting up early for school, and actually being on a schedule. That combined with a job, make for a very quick day.

Virgule punctuation mark

I don't mind either way, I'd prefer the summer if it would actually rain a few times a month here, as it is I've been getting out of bed to sleep on the floor most nights.

Samus Aran

You're the biggest loser I've ever came across thus far in my life. You're a terrible person. Maybe if you weren't so gay and lame and had some friends you wouldn't even wanna be in school like all the normal people in the world. You need to go get drunk and high and I'm sure your opinions would change. Loser.

You're like the embodiment of everything that can go wrong in a teenage girl.

Bushy

You're the biggest loser I've ever came across thus far in my life. You're a terrible person. Maybe if you weren't so gay and lame and had some friends you wouldn't even wanna be in school like all the normal people in the world. You need to go get drunk and high and I'm sure your opinions would change. Loser.
Holy shit you're uppity

Are you always this terrible, or is it only on Boyah?
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: colossus supercilium on August 03, 2009, 12:07:50 PM
Holy shit you're uppity

Are you always this terrible, or is it only on Boyah?

If it's any proof, she wasn't much better on Outsider.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

my summer was great but yeah.

Ready for it to be over as soon as possible.

Andria

I am more than ready for it to be over. As much as I like sitting around doing nothing I am looking forward to starting college.

the shortest route to the sea

Every summer before this I got the whole "Yeah school! New notebooks! Schedules! People I care about! Late nights listening to music over math problem sets!" and then this summer I realized that I hate my school and that I should form happiness in what bits of liberty I have left.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

strongbad

As much as I'm looking forward to school, I don't want summer to end. This is probably the best summer of my life, due to the fact that I actually have friends to hang out with, opposed to last summer where I was at home 6/7 days of the week. And I might have a girlfriend soon  hocuspocus;

But I am pretty excited for school to start. Most of my classes should be fairly exciting, and I have a senior wavier (free period) every day (so I have 1/4th less classes this year). Also PAX is the first weekend of school. Fuck yes.

l a c e y

Quote from: Bassir on August 03, 2009, 08:56:06 AM
That's impossible. There are much bigger losers out there. Even on here. akudood;

There are different kinds of losers. Just your class of loser.

Feynman

Quote from: laylay on August 03, 2009, 07:30:05 PM
There are different kinds of losers. Just your class of loser.

so who's bigger

paul or me

i spent the summer reading school textbooks akudood;

but i have a girlfriend and he doesn't

but i'm a bigger nerd

l a c e y

Hmm.. You I'd say because you wanna go back to school too. But you do have a girlfriend. This was a tough decision but I'm picking you. BUT I could tolerate you more than I could tolerate him.

Feynman

Quote from: laylay on August 03, 2009, 07:40:10 PM
Hmm.. You I'd say because you wanna go back to school too. But you do have a girlfriend. This was a tough decision but I'm picking you. BUT I could tolerate you more than I could tolerate him.

that's because I'm lovable bassir;

Go Up