October 06, 2024, 01:29:33 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Something to think about...

Started by l a c e y , July 30, 2009, 09:37:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

What would you rather happen?

Tell the fans.
1 (6.7%)
Tell no one.
14 (93.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

l a c e y

Quote from: wziard on July 30, 2009, 09:58:27 PM
Like socks said, if I was actually famous and had more wealth than I could readily do away with, Boyah would matter very, very little to me, probably

I mean sorry but

If you were an actor or a musician you would need something to do to pass the time while you were on an air plane or something.

Samus Aran

If I was famous but still going here, I wouldn't tell the fans. My internet life and my real life are supposed to be kept separate.

Himu

Uh if I was rich and famous, fuck boyah and all who are in it.  They would all be history.  (Maybe I'll keep in contact with a few)

If I was in a good mood I would probably donate enough to Boyah to last long enough for everyone's lifetime. giggle;

but really if someone had tons of money to blow, tons of parties to attend, and fine chicks and dicks to spend quality time with, why would he/she care about an internet forum?  It makes me sad to say that, but it's true. ;-;

Socks

Quote from: laylay on July 30, 2009, 10:02:18 PM
If you were an actor or a musician you would need something to do to pass the time while you were on an air plane or something.

Uhh... if it was my plane for example, smoking weed, getting head, and listening to music, at the same time, would pretty much satisfy me. Every time.

NOA_Haunted

Classic

When I'm rich and famous (I know I will be.  n_u ), I'll only have something to do with the members I actually care about.

Daddy

Quote from: Ken on July 30, 2009, 10:03:09 PM
If I was famous but still going here, I wouldn't tell the fans. My internet life and my real life are supposed to be kept separate.
What? baddood;

Smell Memory

i would obviously tell everyone and purposely overload the servers
Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

Samus Aran

Nyerp

ME##

Nyerp

ME##

Cookie

What would anyone here get famous for?

l a c e y

Quote from: Cookie on July 31, 2009, 06:13:14 PM
What would anyone here get famous for?

Maybe someone here is actually a good actor or musician. Maybe Sam will become the next Youtube star just like Soulja Boy.

Go Up