October 06, 2024, 04:21:47 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cyber Bullying.

Started by strongbad, July 30, 2009, 09:31:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Now that I have your attention, I have a question about cyber bullying. For my video production 2 class, I have to do a video about cyberbullying over the summer that will be shown during the first few days of school along with other videos about internet usage and stuff. It's really stupid.

Anyway, our teacher thought that it would be "cool" if we made them movie spoofs. Yeah seriously what the fuck. Anyway, I'm trying to get a good GPA this year so I'll do whatever the hell my teacher wants as long as it's good for my grade.

But the problem is that I have no ideas and I was supposed to email my teacher with an idea about a month ago... Oops. So do you guys want to help me out with some ideas for movies to spoof? Also tell me how the video would work out, since if you used your imagination almost anything is possible  hocuspocus;

Commander Fuckass

Spoof Firewall staring Harrison Ford or Eagle Eye
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

If you're going with cyber bullying, maybe you should spoof a famous scene from a movie that has a lot of fighting or something.

OH GOD I KNOW. Spoof "Full Metal Jacket," with the drill sergeant cyber bullying everyone instead of cussing them out.

giggle;

strongbad

Quote from: Ken on July 30, 2009, 09:35:06 PM
OH GOD I KNOW. Spoof "Full Metal Jacket," with the drill sergeant cyber bullying everyone instead of cussing them out.

giggle;

Oh god that would be hilarious.

strongbad

Hiro

strongbad

Smell Memory

use real authentic cyber bulling between me, felt, and jmv

i
Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

Daddy

Socks

Quote from: Smell Memory on July 30, 2009, 10:34:43 PM
use real authentic cyber bulling between me, felt, and jmv

i

This sounds like a bad dream where you're dressed in leather and JMV is taking it while felt twitches and foams.

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on July 30, 2009, 10:39:01 PM
This sounds like a bad dream where you're dressed in leather and JMV is taking it while felt twitches and foams.
That sounds like an average day for us.

snorkel

Smell Memory

Quote from: Socks on July 30, 2009, 10:39:01 PM
i'm pretty sure felt will join me in the whipping
he's more of a sadistic dick than i am  giggle;
Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

Socks

Quote from: Smell Memory on July 30, 2009, 10:46:24 PM
he's more of a sadistic dick than i am 

You're not sadistic. Felt, well, anyone with too much time to think and little to enjoy can rationalize pretty much anything.

rdl

you should be extra profane just to shock your teacher baddood;

Go Up