October 07, 2024, 11:22:19 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What is High School like?

Started by Bushy, July 30, 2009, 04:41:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Paul

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on August 02, 2009, 07:55:08 AM
I love it and I'm really scared to leave.  >.<

what? College sounds 100x better than highschool. I can't wait for college.

Classic

If your teachers are anything like mine were, you won't be able to turn it in even a day late. It's due then and there.
I appreciate that they gave us a strict schedule. It really shaped my laziness up.  hocuspocus;

Do your homework and turn it in. Go above and beyond.

Oh, and try to avoid drama and shit.

Hippopo

Zach

get drunk
fuck scuzzy bitches
fuck scuzzy bitches
tell your teachers to shut the fuck up
fuck scuzzy bitches

sans culottes

In my experiences, middle school was home to drama, pretentions, tears, and cliques. I was a bit pretentious, but fortunately I usually avoided the bullshit from middle school. By the time high school came around, everyone grew up. I've never had any conflicts with someone in high school and people get the idea that if you don't like it, leave it alone. Socially, a big improvement.

I like it academically, too. In middle school, they held my hand and gave me no choice to fail. Here, if I want a zero on my homework, I'll get that zero. There's more choices for classes, and the classes get more interesting.

It could vary, though. I've somehow ended up at a school that, despite being pretty diverse whilst also having a lot of rich white kids, has never had a lot of teenage drama. There's some schools that are the exact opposite.
I support BUSH

rdl

By the way I was serious in what I posted earlier, but don't worry, I doubt your HS is as crappy as mine akudood;

j o e i n c

Quote from: Paul on August 02, 2009, 08:25:38 AM
what? College sounds 100x better than highschool. I can't wait for college.
but in college you have responsibilities   O_0

Zach

Houdini

It's like middle school except more people are high.

Zach

Quote from: Houdini on August 02, 2009, 09:28:49 PM
It's like middle school except more people are high.

more or less

Go Up