July 15, 2024, 12:42:43 PM

1,531,280 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Home Movies

Started by Hiro, July 30, 2009, 12:35:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

I saw a tiny bit a long while, but I just saw it again and it is definitely a hilarious show.

Really, why don't they make more of it?

Commander Fuckass

Because Brandon Small makes 2 better shows called Metalacolypse and Squidbillies
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

Quote from: Kefka on July 30, 2009, 12:45:11 AM
Because Brandon Small makes 2 better shows called Metalacolypse and Squidbillies
Metalacolypse is pretty damn funny at times, but I wouldn't say I like it a whole lot
I could care less about Squidbillies

The artist formally known

I disagree times a thousand

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I enjoy squidbillies. Though I do like Home Movies better. Metalocolypse sucks now that every emo/goth kid at my school fucking raves about it.

also, what happened to Lucy, Daughter of the Devil? I thought that was a great show.

Geno

Quote from: NautSyd on July 30, 2009, 11:23:25 AM
I enjoy squidbillies. Though I do like Home Movies better. Metalocolypse sucks now that every emo/goth kid at my school fucking raves about it.

also, what happened to Lucy, Daughter of the Devil? I thought that was a great show.
fuck you Metalocolypse is awesome and Squidbillies is terrible.
But Home movies was awesome.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Andrew1911

If you think those two at all better than Home Movies, you clearly are on drugs. Or not enough drugs. Either way, castrate yourself.

Go Up