October 07, 2024, 11:18:47 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyah nostalgia time

Started by Daddy, July 24, 2009, 07:36:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Travis

Thyme

also, outsid

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50RYKj6RFXo[/youtube]

God, the thumbnail alone is enough to crack me up. spam;

Geno

That's my text ringtone.
So yeah basically whenever someone texts me my phone will scream "I SORT GLASS THAT'S MY JOB"
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

snorkel

must have been before my time

Samus Aran

youtube nostalgiabomb time?

i remember when these were first posted on boyah

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvpZ40duU-k[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ[/youtube]

don't let's

Cookie

I remember I tried finding the glass video on youtube like a month after it was posted and couldn't find it.  :(

Socks

Quote from: Ken on July 24, 2009, 09:26:46 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ[/youtube]

I still find myself randomly saying "I'm the best, I did it" as I go about my day.  All due to that video.

6M69I69B9

I know this is irrelevant to what the topic is all about, but nostalgia always gets to me about htis place.

Boyah changed so much form the last time I logged in.

Anyway, I remember one time where...I think it was Lawlz said to V that he was really Princess Hime and V was so aggravated. He threatened to leave and I think he did. But Hime was really herself and not Lawlz, but I can never guess whether if that's true or false.

When Tyler got pissed because of "so much drama" and left. But then came back.

The times when Wrench and Tyler would flirt.

Boyah died because of Milad wanting to sell this site, so we had no choice but to go another previous forum..I don't know what it was called, though. It was full of Lemonparty picutes and etc. I don't really have a vivid vision of what happened, but this's the best I can explain it.

I forgot what her name was...she was a girl that Lawlz loved so much and even made videos for some users and awards of 2008. She was really tan.

When Pokemon D/P came out and everybody was obsessed with it.

The memes.
NSiders being bullied.
When KonohaShinobi was annoying.

The awesome face that was overused.

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Feynman

Quote from: Original_MIB on July 28, 2009, 07:49:46 AM
Boyah died because of Milad wanting to sell this site, so we had no choice but to go another previous forum..I don't know what it was called, though. It was full of Lemonparty picutes and etc. I don't really have a vivid vision of what happened, but this's the best I can explain it.

What? That never happened. We were just booted out by our host because we used up too much of their server resources and traffic, and then we were on that temporary invision free board for a little while as I searched for another host, and eventually found and moved Boyah onto it. Then, we were happy until we were booted again for using up too much server resources, and then we found Snorkelââ,¬â€ťwho was kind enough to host us on his site.

Quote from: Original_MIB on July 28, 2009, 07:49:46 AM
I forgot what her name was...she was a girl that Lawlz loved so much and even made videos for some users and awards of 2008. She was really tan.

Zayna. She was Iranian. bassir;

Classic

Quote from: Ken on July 28, 2009, 10:16:51 AM
oh god YES

still makes me laugh

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOA_Haunted

I remember when everyone hated me.  myface;

Go Up