October 04, 2024, 01:39:44 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dragon Ball Online

Started by Geno, July 18, 2009, 03:30:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

who else is excited for this
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Not I.

but then again mmorpgs aren't my thing

Daddy

dude i had this fucking idea 9 years ago.

Geno

Quote from: Prowling Kewn on July 18, 2009, 04:31:40 PM
dude i had this fucking idea 9 years ago.
when dragon ball was actually popular
AMIRITE
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Zach

when is pokemon mmo coming

and i'll play dragon ball online if the battle system is worth half two shits

also old republic

Geno

Quote from: Zach on July 18, 2009, 07:44:42 PM
when is pokemon mmo coming

and i'll play dragon ball online if the battle system is worth half two shits

also old republic
there will never be an official pokemon mmo
And yeah old republic is gonna be cool

ALSO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU NOT ABLE TO BE A SAYAIN? The only races announced are Human, Namekian, and Majinn. You would think the first race they announce would be sayain but I guess that would be a little overpowered

Hiro

Um It's going to be retarded as shit and only a small percentage of people in Korea will play it, i doubt it'll even be released in the US. Plus this is really old

YPrrrr

Hopefully they keep it accurate to the show and don't include any meaningful fighting until the fourth or fifth expansion pack

Zach

It's probably going to suck, honestly. Grant's right about Korea.

Go Up