October 04, 2024, 01:26:59 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Club Nintendo Platinum and Gold Prizes

Started by Sam, July 14, 2009, 07:33:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

I didn't earn enough so I can't get anything.

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

rdl

Sam

strongbad

I just realized that the demo will probably be leaked online days after it is released. I should have chosen the hat ;-;

Hiro

mario583

Hiro

Quote from: mario583 on July 15, 2009, 10:58:12 AM
Hat >>>>>>>> Demo >? Calendar?
Hm yeah I suppose, I mean the game will just be a PunchOut demo, and I could just buy the game if I wanted to play it.
Then again I think it may have more potential for becoming a collector's item.
The hat may or may not be cool, because it could end up looking completely retarded when worn.

Sam

Quote from: Hïro on July 15, 2009, 12:30:09 PM
Hm yeah I suppose, I mean the game will just be a PunchOut demo, and I could just buy the game if I wanted to play it.
Then again I think it may have more potential for becoming a collector's item.
The hat may or may not be cool, because it could end up looking completely retarded when worn.

...I don't think you're supposed to wear it like a baseball cap. So yes, it's going to look dumb, but what do you expect? Mario's hat is huge. It's just a collector's item. Both of the prizes suck though.  baddood;

Hiro

Quote from: Sam on July 15, 2009, 12:33:20 PM
...I don't think you're supposed to wear it like a baseball cap. So yes, it's going to look dumb, but what do you expect? Mario's hat is huge. It's just a collector's item. Both of the prizes suck though.  baddood;
What do you mean not supposed to wear it it's a hat  akudood;
I believe they said it fits your head

But yeah why can't they do something cool for once

rdl

I'm pretty sure that you're not supposed to wear it at all. Collector's items are supposed to sit on your shelf and gather dust.

Hiro

Quote from: RDX on July 15, 2009, 01:03:52 PM
I'm pretty sure that you're not supposed to wear it at all. Collector's items are supposed to sit on your shelf and gather dust.

Sam

...please tell em you weren't planning on wearing that hat around town or school.

rdl

Oh, I didn't read past the "collector's item" thing.

Well where would you wear it? Walking around wearing a Mario hat in public would be a tad silly D:

Sam

Quote from: RDX on July 15, 2009, 01:19:40 PM
Oh, I didn't read past the "collector's item" thing.

Well where would you wear it? Walking around wearing a Mario hat in public would be a tad silly D:

yeah and that's what I meant by "not supposed to wear it" I mean, it's cool for taking pictrues or if you have a mario costume or something, other than that, nothing.

And it looks like it's made with the same quality of amusement park stuffed animals, which just makes me cringe. I hate the material and stuffing they use to make those.

Go Up