October 04, 2024, 11:27:40 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fuck.

Started by Pele, July 13, 2009, 08:45:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pele

I'm playing through LoZ: OoT again, and the fucking well before the Shadow Temple is easily the most fucking frustrating dungeon in the entire god damn game.

The fucking floor disappears as I try to fucking walk on it (dick move) and there's those god damn zombies everywhere. The Water Temple is not as bad as this shit, I don't know why people complain about that.  I'm about to say fuck the Lens of Truth, and try to get into the temple without it.

burzumfan420

I never bothered getting past the fire temple.

Pele

Quote from: burzumfan420 on July 13, 2009, 08:47:30 PM
I never bothered getting past the fire temple.

Nice work ethic bro

Placebo Headwound

I agree, the whole shadow part of the game was just annoying. Including parts of the temple.

burzumfan420

Quote from: Pele on July 13, 2009, 08:49:19 PM
Nice work ethic bro

I got lost and the game just wasn't worth the time.

Claquesous

I love the Shadow Temple. And the Well. Nice and spooky and stuff. Falling through floors isn't a big annoyance to me, really, but man, Water Temple is a bitch. It's not hard, it's just that menu, boots, menu, boots, menu is incredibly tedious.

Pele

Quote from: Claquesous on July 13, 2009, 09:13:41 PM
I love the Shadow Temple. And the Well. Nice and spooky and stuff. Falling through floors isn't a big annoyance to me, really, but man, Water Temple is a bitch. It's not hard, it's just that menu, boots, menu, boots, menu is incredibly tedious.

I agree completely, it's a shame they didn't just let you assign it to one of the c buttons.

Anyways, I fell through the same floor tile like 6 times now, fuuuuuuuuuu-

Dullahan

I always have a hard time getting past the part where you're inside the fish. O_0

Travis

Quote from: Sponge on July 13, 2009, 09:24:13 PM
I always have a hard time getting past the part where you're inside the fish. O_0
I always thought I must have been retarded, but that level was a fucking bitch

Pele

Quote from: Trav on July 13, 2009, 10:22:40 PM
I always thought I must have been retarded, but that level was a fucking bitch

wtf is with the penis things that dangle from the ceiling at that one part?

Infel

His many many tonsils.

rdl

Jabu Jabu's Belly just always makes me want to stop playing.

It's not that it's hard, it's just incredibly annoying and boring.

The artist formally known

i thought going to the menu then using the boots then the menu to take them off was quite innovative mucvh like the nintendo wii

Dullahan

Quote from: RDX on July 14, 2009, 01:48:38 AM
Jabu Jabu's Belly just always makes me want to stop playing.

It's not that it's hard, it's just incredibly annoying and boring.
Carrying the bitch... goowan

Samus Aran

Ruto actually makes a good weapon. Throwing her can kill anything in there in one hit.

Personally I love pretty much every single dungeon in OoT, especially the Shadow Temple.

Go Up