October 28, 2024, 05:19:00 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MJ you have wrecked teevee.

Started by l a c e y , June 28, 2009, 08:37:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Slim

Quote from: Orochi on June 29, 2009, 08:43:58 AM
hey guys do you remember that protest in iran

The day he died, I had on BBC World News, which was showing a large crowd of people gathered together. I naturally assumed that it was more Iran coverage and therefore began to eagerly await whatever information they had to report. As it turns out, they were covering the MJ thing, and those people were fans of his who were gathering in front of the hospital where he died (for god knows what reason). I think that's the moment when the coverage started to annoy me.

Quote from: laylay on June 29, 2009, 09:10:56 AMI already wrote something about him on my Facebook. I also have wrote shit about him on other peoples Facebooks. No one seems to care to much at all.

Yup, pretty much. My friend wrote a rant about him on facebook that culminated in him saying "r.i.p.? more like burn in hell." He received a positive reception for it.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: laylay on June 29, 2009, 04:38:55 PM
How could you not think he molested a child!?!?!

By not being a slave to media hype?

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Ezloﺕ

Well look at the guy he's mentally fucking retarded.

Well, you're mentally fucking retarded as well so I don't see your point.

Yay let's put a amusement park in my backyard so all the little kiddies come. THEN I'll admit to sleeping in the same bed as random children.
Damn that kid went and told someone I molested him, I'll cover it up with all my money.

So what if he puts an amusement park in his backyard? It's his own backyard and that's none of your concern. But I will tell you if you think he used that as bait for small children then you're an even bigger controversy-whore than I thought.
OH wait guy's I have another brilliant plan, let's take my baby and dangle him over a balcony for my fans!
THEY WILL LOVE THAT!

i dont see what that has to do with molesting children but okay

How could you not think he molested a child!?!?!

implied but not given
:)

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Slim on June 29, 2009, 04:40:38 PM

Yup, pretty much. My friend wrote a rant about him on facebook that culminated in him saying "r.i.p.? more like burn in hell." He received a positive reception for it.
did you remind him that hell doesn't exist
:)

Classic

Sometimes Lacey makes me think suicide would be worth it. Not just because of her view on Michael, but how she thinks she knows everything and thinks she actually matters.

People like her are what make living such a terrible thing. </3

Hiro

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 29, 2009, 05:00:58 PM
Sometimes Lacey makes me think suicide would be worth it. Not just because of her view on Michael, but how she thinks she knows everything and thinks she actually matters.

People like her are what make living such a terrible thing. </3
Don't kill yourself because of people like her, that's only going to make them take over akudood;

GingaNinja

Honestly I don't really care that MJ is gone.  I still have his music so it's not like I can't listen to him anymore, and besides, everybody dies.  Sure it's sad that he died, but the time of mourning is his funeral, and for his family.  You people probably weren't even thinking about him until the media told you about it.

Classic

Quote from: Hïro on June 29, 2009, 05:02:30 PM
Don't kill yourself because of people like her, that's only going to make them take over akudood;

Oh, honey. I love myself too much to kill myself.
I might get hurt from smashing my head on the wall or something, but a worthless pile of trash like her certainly won't control that.

GingaNinja, I think about Michael 27/7...<3

GingaNinja

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 29, 2009, 05:05:36 PM
GingaNinja, I think about Michael 27/7...<3

Well you still can, it's not like he was erased.

Slim

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on June 29, 2009, 05:00:34 PM
did you remind him that hell doesn't exist

well, he's an atheist too, so it would have been pointless to do that
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

mario583

rdl

Quote from: Hïro on June 29, 2009, 05:02:30 PM
that's only going to make them take over akudood;
They already have, and you know it.

@ Lacey: Michael was a naive little kid. He was like a 5 year old in a man's body because of how his dad abused him and how MJ so desperately wanted a childhood. I'm going to sound like a pansy by saying this, but don't judge. Why would someone as well known as MJ go for little kids? Everyone knows full well that raping or molesting a kid essentially takes their entire childhood/teenhood away from them, so why would MJ do that? It would go against his beliefs and his own insecurities.

Quote from: mario583 on June 29, 2009, 05:24:31 PM
wariodood;
RIGHT ON MEH BROTHA!!
Ok you guy's side of the argument sucks even more now than it did before.

I suggest you all kill yourselves, this kid first.

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: RDX on June 29, 2009, 05:25:50 PM

@ Lacey: Michael was a naive little kid. He was like a 5 year old in a man's body because of how his dad abused him and how MJ so desperately wanted a childhood. I'm going to sound like a pansy by saying this, but don't judge. Why would someone as well known as MJ go for little kids? Everyone knows full well that raping or molesting a kid essentially takes their entire childhood/teenhood away from them, so why would MJ do that? It would go against his beliefs and his own insecurities.
Ok you guy's side of the argument sucks even more now than it did before.

I suggest you all kill yourselves, this kid first.

Many child molestors were themselves abused or molested.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Hiro

Quote from: RDX on June 29, 2009, 05:25:50 PM
For the most part, but we can still fight back!

rdl

Quote from: Alyssa the Shining Soul on June 29, 2009, 05:26:56 PM
Many child molestors were themselves abused or molested.
I'm not in the mood for psychology.

Quote from: Hïro on June 29, 2009, 05:28:03 PM
For the most part, but we can still fight back!
No we can't.

Go Up