October 25, 2024, 03:26:27 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the hell YouTube?

Started by StarPilot, June 24, 2009, 09:45:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarPilot

YouTube changed the layout of my channel and I can't find out where to change it back to the old design. Yes I found the button that says it reverts back to the old design, but it doesn't do that, and deleting my cache didn't fix it either. What the hell I like the old design, just like I prefer windowed browsing to tabbed browsing.

rdl

Everyone's account gets changed to the new shit style by July 15. I guess they're starting early? I kind of doubt that, they probably have a super master button that changes everyone's channel in one go.

iono that's odd

Sam

They asked me to beta test it for thema  few months ago and I refused. I'm really sad I'm going to be stuck with it anyway. ;____;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

StarPilot

Quote from: RDX on June 24, 2009, 09:56:31 PM
Everyone's account gets changed to the new shit style by July 15. I guess they're starting early? I kind of doubt that, they probably have a super master button that changes everyone's channel in one go.

iono that's odd
Well I checked the FAQ they have for it, and it says that all new accounts are forced to use the new format starting June 24th (today), but I've had my account since October 2006, so I'm pretty sure I'm not using a new account. baddood;

I'm sure I'll get used to the new layout eventually, but this still took me by surprise since I didn't want to use the new layout in the first place, or even test the beta for it.

Hiro

I actually really like how it looks.  O_0
At the same time, I'm the only person that liked the facebook redesigns when they first came out.

Zach

Quote from: Hïro on June 24, 2009, 11:07:17 PM
I actually really like how it looks.  O_0
At the same time, I'm the only person that liked the facebook redesigns when they first came out.

wut

Sam

Quote from: Hïro on June 24, 2009, 11:07:17 PM
I actually really like how it looks.  O_0

I liked the facebook changes. I don't like this. As someone who posts a lot of videos, it's a lot more difficult the navigate through things that you already know are there. the only thing it's good for is browsing.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hiro

Quote from: Zach on June 25, 2009, 04:43:29 AM
wut
they've updated the look of facebook various time, usually recieving criticism from many users.

Quote from: Sam on June 25, 2009, 10:17:20 AM
I liked the facebook changes. I don't like this. As someone who posts a lot of videos, it's a lot more difficult the navigate through things that you already know are there. the only thing it's good for is browsing.
Really? Please explain, because I don't think I understand what you're talking about.

Zach

Quote from: Hïro on June 25, 2009, 11:07:13 AM
they've updated the look of facebook various time, usually recieving criticism from many users.

Yeah, that was in response to the fact that you liked said updates. spam;

Hiro

Quote from: Zach on June 25, 2009, 02:20:04 PM
Yeah, that was in response to the fact that you liked said updates. spam;
Yeah what was wrong with them  baddood;

burzumfan420

rdl

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: RDX on June 26, 2009, 03:16:18 PM
WE MUST STOP HULUTUUUUBE

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMyaV0jJ0jU[/youtube]
oh my god real news? this is the same source that said obama was making a law that would require checks at airports for illegally downloaded music. what was even more retarded was that the law they were referring to was in the works before obama was even president.
:)

Go Up