October 25, 2024, 07:39:19 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

YOUR GRADES

Started by Feynman, June 23, 2009, 10:37:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mettalik

It's great to be smart and good at school, but people like Bassir are douchebags and make fun of others that don't do so well. Way to go, yet another reason for everyone to hate you  happydood;

Slim

Quote from: Mettalik on June 23, 2009, 09:43:03 PM
It's great to be smart and good at school, but people like Bassir are douchebags and make fun of others that don't do so well. Way to go, yet another reason for everyone to hate you  happydood;

Looks like someone got bad grades this term, hmm? ;)
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Slim on June 23, 2009, 10:00:21 PM
Looks like someone got bad grades this term, hmm? ;)
yes :'(

Travis

Quote from: TECTRINKET on June 23, 2009, 10:01:45 PM
yes :'(
Tec you got like straight a's :|

I'm lucky if I got a single A

rdl

He'll have a better job than you.

Feynman

June 23, 2009, 10:30:34 PM #50 Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 10:34:48 PM by Bassir

Actually, I don't make fun of people that don't do so well. Only Paul. akudood;

I do well, and then jack off knowing I'm better than everyone else. I don't flaunt it at all.

Besides, I don't believe grades are a good measure of one's intelligence, so it's really not something worth flaunting and making fun of others for. I can prove my intelligence through daily conversation.

Lozal

Straight A's.

4.0 unweighted.
4.5 weighted.

<3
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Feynman

Quote from: Jet Black Wii on June 23, 2009, 11:11:35 PM
Straight A's.

4.0 unweighted.
4.5 weighted.

<3

I never understood that system.

How does it work?

Lozal

Quote from: Bassir on June 23, 2009, 11:16:59 PM
I never understood that system.

How does it work?
Unweighted just takes into account what letter grades you get. A, B, etc. A = 4.0, B = 3.0, C = 2.0, etc. Therefore, the highest you can have is 4.0 for unweighted.

Weighted takes into account that you're in honors or AP classes. All I know is that 4.5 is the highest you can get for an honors course and you get that if you have an A.

The highest you can get if you're in AP is 5.0.

I'm in all honors and got all A's, so my weighted GPA is 4.5 and my unweighted is 4.0. Those are the highest you can get as a freshman.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

ME##

Quote from: Trav on June 23, 2009, 10:04:00 PM
Tec you got like straight a's :|

I'm lucky if I got a single A

Me too, but that's because I'm lazy and don't bother doing the work that I find to be pointless, woops.  saddood;
Quote from: Jet Black Wii on June 23, 2009, 11:20:29 PM
Unweighted just takes into account what letter grades you get. A, B, etc. A = 4.0, B = 3.0, C = 2.0, etc. Therefore, the highest you can have is 4.0 for unweighted.

Weighted takes into account that you're in honors or AP classes. All I know is that 4.5 is the highest you can get for an honors course and you get that if you have an A.

I'm in all honors and got all A's, so my weighted GPA is 4.5 and my unweighted is 4.0. Those are the highest you can get as a freshman.

Here, a weighted class is 5.0 no matter if it's AP or not. goonish

YPrrrr

I got a 2.75 my first year in college... pretty shitty, I know... Economics killed me

Wrench

Quote from: YPR on June 24, 2009, 08:54:31 AM
I got a 2.75 my first year in college... pretty shitty, I know... Economics killed me

Sir, you gots some 'splainin to do.

Feynman

Quote from: Jet Black Wii on June 23, 2009, 11:20:29 PM

Ah. Our system is a bit different. Teachers give grades out of a 100, and the honors classes are weighted 5% more, and AP classes 10% more.

Det in F♯ Major

wtf honors classes don't get any kind of boost here, only APs ]:<

Quote from: Bassir on June 23, 2009, 05:20:16 PM
I'm self-studying for AP Psychology and AP Env. Science.

lol those are my only APs next year

also self-studying for AP psych is going to be tough if you've never taken a psychology course, good luck with that thumbup;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Feynman

Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on June 24, 2009, 01:00:00 PM
lol those are my only APs next year

also self-studying for AP psych is going to be tough if you've never taken a psychology course, good luck with that thumbup;

psychology is the easiest AP to self-study for, and it's not like having a teacher is going to increase your chances of getting a 5 on the exam thumbup;

Go Up