October 24, 2024, 01:25:30 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fuck

Started by snorkel, June 21, 2009, 04:47:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snorkel

I though I was going crazy and having horrible headaches and depression and anxiety and then I realized it's caffeine withdrawal since I haven't had coffee since I got back from Africa

But jesus I want some vicodin or something

Daddy

just1more

lol caffeine

I stay away from that stuff. I'd rather not get dependent on it, especially not to the point of withdrawal.

Claquesous

Quote from: Joe on June 21, 2009, 05:17:27 PM
lol caffeine

I stay away from that stuff. I'd rather not get dependent on it, especially not to the point of withdrawal.

Same here, though I do drink a lot of tea. I know so many people that need their morning "cup of joe" to get them started. I don't like to wake up either, but I know it's something I have to do, and I don't need to depend upon coffee to get me up.

snorkel

I don't depend on coffee to wake me up I depend on it to get rid of the headache and anxiety, during the school year. I don't drink much coffee in the summer so I'll just let this do its worst

also I remembered I'm supposed to keep taking malaria meds (I don't have it but for preventative), which I'm not going to do because they make me feel like shit for a day, but also when the week's dose wears off it has weird mental symptoms

Infel

Withdrawal will be hell for at most 2 weeks. I went through it, and rather enjoyed it.

rdl

caffeine doesnt affect me at all. nor does advil. or cold medicine. or anything.

im all natural n_u

Go Up