October 25, 2024, 03:36:43 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Help me design my cap for graduation!

Started by Sam, June 21, 2009, 07:44:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Graduation is tomorrow, and it's a tradition here for students to design the tops of our caps with things we're into. or things we just feel like putting. So far my design has a 2009 and my initials in the center - surrounded by: a small pikachu figurine, the zelda 'bird', and the fma symbol. It seems tacky, I know, but trust me in comparison to most of the others, the stuff I have is nothing.

So, give me ideas. No dicks on my hat, por favor.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

put the darkmark or a phoenix OR SOMETHING HARRY POTTER ON IT  hocuspocus;

also the theatre masks

MUSIC, DURRRRRRRRRRRRR
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Sam

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 21, 2009, 07:50:32 AM
put the darkmark or a phoenix OR SOMETHING HARRY POTTER ON IT  hocuspocus;

also the theatre masks

MUSIC, DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don't like music/theatre enough to put it on my hat. but maybe I'll put a lighting bolt for harry potter's scar!! :O nobody will know that's what it is though. Oh well. I'll do it anyway.

And I think I'm going to write something inspirational in elvish on one side.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Sam on June 21, 2009, 07:57:29 AM
I don't like music/theatre enough to put it on my hat.

what the fuck  doodthing;
put a fucking treble clef on it, sam  madood;
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Infel

Sam

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 21, 2009, 07:59:38 AM
what the fuck  doodthing;
put a fucking treble clef on it, sam  madood;

no.  n_u

I'm putting neon shooting stars on it though. They're symbolic of my raving.  giggle;

Daddy

Infel

Put Kamina's shades on it.

To show you're that badass.

Sam

Quote from: SBKT on June 21, 2009, 08:10:16 AM
Put Kamina's shades on it.

To show you're that badass.

At least this suggestion is better than "put your boobs", but Gurren Lagann isn't that important to me either.

Daddy

Quote from: Sam on June 21, 2009, 08:12:09 AM
At least this suggestion is better than "put your boobs", but Gurren Lagann isn't that important to me either.
put a totoro face

Det in F♯ Major

Infel

Hey, hey, I was trying to be funny. Everyone here should know I just fucking fail at funny.

Maybe you could put something from Spaceballs.

Go Up