October 23, 2024, 03:25:55 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Stupid drivers

Started by FAMY2, June 20, 2009, 10:53:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

God I hate them. JMV do you swear and use gestures at bad drivers? I can just see you doing that.

What bothers you most about other drivers?   
People you wait until the last second to get over when the number of lanes reduce and run you off the road. GOD I HATE THAT.  akudood;

Daddy

My car stalled yesterday because it was raining. I turned my hazard lights on and the car behind me just sat there and started beeping at me.  I got out my car, flipped them off, and pointed at my lights flashing and yelled "Go around, dipshit".

I then tried to start my car again and it worked.  baddood;

Also yeah, I beep at them and yell. LIke some fat whale that almost hit me.  bassir;

Det in F♯ Major

people who pull out in front of you at the last second and almost cause a fucking backup  akudood;

also people who don't adhere to the right of way and go whenever they want to
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

ME##

People who don't pay attention and aren't nice drivers. 

Also most teenagers.  akudood;

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 20, 2009, 10:56:09 AM
people who pull out in front of you at the last second and almost cause a fucking backup  akudood;

also people who don't adhere to the right of way and go whenever they want to
I hate when a car rushes to pull in front of you after making a turn and goes SO FUCKING SLOW. ffffffffffffffff.

FAMY2

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 20, 2009, 10:55:50 AM
My car stalled yesterday because it was raining. I turned my hazard lights on and the car behind me just sat there and started beeping at me.  I got out my car, flipped them off, and pointed at my lights flashing and yelled "Go around, dipshit".

I then tried to start my car again and it worked.  baddood;

Also yeah, I beep at them and yell. LIke some fat whale that almost hit me.  bassir;

Makes me want to do something like that to you just to see your reaction. I bet you look so cute doing that.   giggle;

Thyme

LCK

there's no traffic to deal with in this one horse town

hotlikesauce.

It's sad that over 90% of everyone who drives thinks that they are above average and that everyone else sucks.

FAMY2

I am an excellent driver.  n_u

ME##

Quote from: Kevin on June 20, 2009, 12:06:43 PM
It's sad that over 90% of everyone who drives thinks that they are above average and that everyone else sucks.

Well, you suck at driving.

l a c e y

I just hate when people go slow, signal at the very last minute possible and when people aren't paying attention at intersections and the light turns green and they just sit there until they notice.

Nothing else seems to bother me.

Skylark

I just don't like when people speed up to get ahead of me instead of just passing behind me and then immediately turn left/right into a side street
the book of right on

hotlikesauce.

Geno

I hate when people are in the same lane as me
asshole
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up