October 23, 2024, 07:15:59 PM

1,531,339 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

contacts

Started by j o e i n c, June 19, 2009, 05:08:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Quote from: j o e i n c on June 20, 2009, 09:30:33 AM
why would i go in a tanning bed im not a puss

Idk I'm just giving you a warning because I saw something on teevee last night and some dumb ass bitch left her contacts in and went to a tanning bed and didn't wear the goggles and the contacts melted to her eyes...  akudood;
I didn't feel sorry for her.

Skylark

I'm really glad I have good vision because I don't like the idea of contacts
so I guess I'd wear glasses... but contacts just sound awful  :(
the book of right on

ME##

Quote from: Skylark on June 20, 2009, 12:36:05 PM
I'm really glad I have good vision because I don't like the idea of contacts
so I guess I'd wear glasses... but contacts just sound awful  :(

They're really not all that bad.  It was strange when the optometrist put the first pair in my eyes though.  doodhuh;

don't let's

Skylark

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 20, 2009, 12:40:55 PM
They're really not all that bad.  It was strange when the optometrist put the first pair in my eyes though.  doodhuh;

I don't really want anything sitting on my eye  :(
the book of right on

ME##

Quote from: Skylark on June 20, 2009, 01:52:37 PM

Unless they're dry or they move, you really don't notice them.   hocuspocus;

Slim

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 20, 2009, 07:56:53 AMalso i wear them, but i keep them in for like, a month at a time and don't put drops in my eyes in the morning or anything
i was planning on taking them out tomorrow
this is probably really horrible for my eyes BUT I CAN NEVER REMEMBER TO TAKE THEM OUT

lol

Unless you have special contacts that are made for that sort of thing, your eyes are being deprived of oxygen for long periods of time, which can cause complications (like, uh, blindness for example). Needless to say, what you're doing is very, very bad.
n_u

Quote from: Skylark on June 20, 2009, 01:52:37 PM

even something that you can't even feel?
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

superclucky

skylark may be trying to become all herbal and naturalistic <3
kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

I'm thinking about it. befuddlement

Feynman

I'm thinking about switching to contact lenses too.

Anyone care to convince me to switch over now by telling me about how awesome contacts are? How easy are they to take off and on, and how comfortable are they?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Bassir on June 20, 2009, 09:57:09 PM
I'm thinking about switching to contact lenses too.

Anyone care to convince me to switch over now by telling me about how awesome contacts are? How easy are they to take off and on, and how comfortable are they?

It took me an hour the first time to put each in. My blinking reflexes are absolutely amazing, I guess. :/
They kept telling me to look straight ahead when I put them in, but it would cause me to blink, even if it was me who was putting something in my eye. The trick was to look away and put the contact on the side of your eye and then move your pupil to it and it will just slide on from there.
They get easier to put in after you've done it for a while. I still find it a pain in the ass so I keep mine in for longs periods of time which is horrible, so don't do that.

You will definitely not feel the lenses at all, until you get tired at least.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

ME##

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 20, 2009, 10:02:43 PM
It took me an hour the first time to put each in. My blinking reflexes are absolutely amazing, I guess. :/
They kept telling me to look straight ahead when I put them in, but it would cause me to blink, even if it was me who was putting something in my eye. The trick was to look away and put the contact on the side of your eye and then move your pupil to it and it will just slide on from there.
They get easier to put in after you've done it for a while. I still find it a pain in the ass so I keep mine in for longs periods of time which is horrible, so don't do that.

You will definitely not feel the lenses at all, until you get tired at least.

Your contacts don't get dry whilst you sleep?  huhdoodame;  I've fallen asleep for about two hours once and when I woke up it felt like my contacts were glued to my eyes.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 20, 2009, 10:07:37 PM
Your contacts don't get dry whilst you sleep?  huhdoodame;  I've fallen asleep for about two hours once and when I woke up it felt like my contacts were glued to my eyes.

They used to feel like that, now it's like they've gotten so used to it, they barely make my vision fuzzy anymore.
I think I'm going to take them out right now though, lol.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Kalahari Inkantation

I did try contacts once, and it took me probably over an hour to get them both in. n_u

Go Up