October 22, 2024, 07:21:09 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

God damn, so retarded

Started by Daddy, June 19, 2009, 01:53:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

My mom wants to save a document, open it, and work on it somewhere else, and save it.

She tried using a blank CD and I was like 'you can only burn it once' and she got pissed going 'LOL I WANT TO SAEV IT NOT BURN IT DURP cnotedood; ' and i was like 'what stop being fucking stupid you burn a cd to save to it' and she was like 'TEHN SAY SAEV' and i was like 'fine you can only save once unless it's a rw' and she got pissed going THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT THAT'S USELESS  YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME.

I keep explaining I know what she wants and she can't do that with a CD-R and she yelled at me.  Apparently it's my fault something invented 7 years before I was born is only writable once.  doodthing;

Daddy

And now she is saying I'm on drugs and I'm stupid because she wouldn't clarify if she was talking about a USB Flash Drive or an SD card. doodhuh;

She's the moron who doesn't realize you can save data to an SD Card which would make more sense to be in a fucking camera case.

Infel

My mother is a bitch, but she even makes an effort to understand this stuff.

Her boyfriend understands it too, but doesn't understand some finer points, such as 'Windows Release Candidates are often much better than the final products anyways', or 'Making a computer from parts is cheaper and they don't automatically explode.'

the shortest route to the sea

My mom doesn't accept me for who I am.

She ALSO sucks with computers.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

YPrrrr

My mom just got home from Colorado and brought me some little gifts

ME##

Quote from: YPR on June 19, 2009, 02:43:30 PM
My mom just got home from Colorado and brought me some little gifts

She sounds nice.  hocuspocus;

And to the topic, my mom understands most things about computers, maybe not the finest, nerdiest details about them.  But she understands them. 

Hiro

My mom's not completely retarded with computers because she works with them all day at work.
She's no genius, but she can make things on publisher and save files on flash drives if she needs to.

l a c e y

My dad argues with me about this kind of stuff all the time.

Samus Aran

My mom doesn't know the first thing about computers, but she doesn't argue with me about it. She asks me for help all the time though.

j o e i n c

Why so angry?

Honestly, I don't believe she yelled at you.

It's all perspective man.

strongbad

Quote from: laylay on June 19, 2009, 04:29:06 PM
My dad argues with me about this kind of stuff all the time.

He probably wins.
Quote from: Ken on June 19, 2009, 04:37:25 PM
My mom doesn't know the first thing about computers, but she doesn't argue with me about it. She asks me for help all the time though.

This.

Himu

My mom asks me for help with simple computer questions, and she doesn't dare argue with me. [:

But god damn her PMS makes her spiral into uncontrollable fits of RAAAAGE, but thats when my dad takes the kiddies out and I'm left to endure it. akudood;

Also she complains about her headaches.  Every.  Fucking.  Day.

guff

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

superclucky

Sometimes I show things in her face and my mom cries.  cjlubdoods;
kewns are smelly

Go Up