October 23, 2024, 03:39:03 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

texting girls

Started by j o e i n c, June 19, 2009, 12:24:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

famy

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 19, 2009, 04:16:09 PM
It's better than 'lol wut r u doin' at any random time that person feels like it.
what if she's really hot

ME##

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Corporal Clegg on June 19, 2009, 04:20:30 PM
When did that become a good thing?

Because it's at your convenience.

Garahe

I really don't care how I communicate with them, as long as I can.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

wawi

FAMY2

I have never texted anyone.   baddood;

Thyme

Quote from: YPR on June 19, 2009, 12:55:55 PM
Because it automatically records everything you say for them

Ah, hadn't thought of that. I'll remember not to ever use text messaging. Out of principle. badass

l a c e y

I hate the idiots that walk down the hall ways texting and they run into you.
I have smacked many peoples cell phones out of their hands for doing that.

superclucky

Quote from: laylay on June 20, 2009, 07:10:53 AM

Would you smack my phone out of my hands? <3
kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: laylay on June 20, 2009, 07:10:53 AM

why aren't you paying attention to where you're walking :|

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on June 20, 2009, 07:11:57 AM

i would if you catch my drift ;)
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

l a c e y

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on June 20, 2009, 07:11:57 AM

Probably if you ran into me while you were fucking around on your phone not paying attention.

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 20, 2009, 08:14:15 AM
why aren't you paying attention to where you're walking :|

I do, but it's kinda hard to dodge someone that is walking towards you while everyone is getting to their classes. The hallways at my school are like hell.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: laylay on June 20, 2009, 08:22:25 AM
Probably if you ran into me while you were fucking around on your phone not paying attention.

I do, but it's kinda hard to dodge someone that is walking towards you while everyone is getting to their classes. The hallways at my school are like hell.

have you ever broken someone's phone

one time in science class last year my friend collin was texting his mom with his back turned away from the teacher and some kid slammed it out of his hands and it smashed on the floor and the screen broke and the kid was like "LOL YOU WERE TAKING PICTURES OF ME" and then collin said he was texting his mom and that the kid had to pay for his phone and the kid was like "ONLY IF YOU TATTLE LIKE A LITTLE BABY :|"
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

wawi

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 20, 2009, 08:29:45 AM

one time in science class last year my friend collin was texting his mom with his back turned away from the teacher and some kid slammed it out of his hands and it smashed on the floor and the screen broke and the kid was like "LOL YOU WERE TAKING PICTURES OF ME" and then collin said he was texting his mom and that the kid had to pay for his phone and the kid was like "ONLY IF YOU TATTLE LIKE A LITTLE BABY :|"

cool story bro

Det in F♯ Major

l a c e y

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 20, 2009, 08:29:45 AM

I don't know? I don't care either.
I wouldn't have to pay for it anyways.
It's not like they're going to track me down and be like THIS PERSON DID IT!

Go Up