October 24, 2024, 09:33:30 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FUCK YOU

Started by l a c e y , June 18, 2009, 08:14:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Wow, those shirts look retarded.

Hensa

yes, i would love to pay 300 bucks for a tee shirt bassir;

Travis

People always say they get pissed at people who wear Tapout but don't wrestle or fight, but I want a Tapout shirt  akudood;

l a c e y

Quote from: Trav on June 20, 2009, 09:05:59 PM
People always say they get pissed at people who wear Tapout but don't wrestle or fight, but I want a Tapout shirt  akudood;

No one here says that.. So I would assume you would be safe cause it's a pretty good brand. A lot of guys here wear it.

Travis

Quote from: laylay on June 20, 2009, 09:08:06 PM
No one here says that.. So I would assume you would be safe cause it's a pretty good brand. A lot of guys here wear it.
Yeah I didn't mean anyone here

hotlikesauce.

I DO hate people who wear tapout shirts but don't wrestle or fight. That's as stupid as rap niggers at my school wearing Led Zeppelin shirts. Like what the fuck.

Sam

Oh hey everybody I have an idea let's wear clothes so we can fit a nice stereotype and then get mad at anyone who doesn't do the same.  hocuspocus;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

l a c e y

Quote from: Kevin on June 21, 2009, 06:55:26 AM
I DO hate people who wear tapout shirts but don't wrestle or fight. That's as stupid as rap niggers at my school wearing Led Zeppelin shirts. Like what the fuck.

Maybe they fuckin listen to that music how the fuck would you know. You need to shut the fuck up, you're a little bitch. I hope one of those black people kick your fuckin face in. Then you'll have a good story to tell that everyone will want to hear about.

Quote from: Trav on June 20, 2009, 09:08:27 PM
Yeah I didn't mean anyone here

I meant where I live when I said here.

Infel

Quote from: laylay on June 21, 2009, 08:15:42 AM
Maybe they fuckin listen to that music how the fuck would you know. You need to shut the fuck up, you're a little bitch. I hope one of those black people kick your fuckin face in. Then you'll have a good story to tell that everyone will want to hear about.
I suppose swearing a lot in anger makes you look smart and/or awesome.

Never reproduce.

l a c e y

Quote from: SBKT on June 21, 2009, 08:20:09 AM
I suppose swearing a lot in anger makes you look smart and/or awesome.

Never reproduce.

No that's just how I talk. I swear even if I'm not mad in almost every sentence. A majority of the people I know do.

Samus Aran

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: laylay on June 21, 2009, 08:15:42 AM

Because I know these kids, and they sure don't. Quit assuming so much.

l a c e y

Quote from: Kevin on June 21, 2009, 05:19:23 PM
Because I know these kids, and they sure don't. Quit assuming so much.

Maybe they have it on their Ipods or whatever.
You would never know.

Go Up