October 24, 2024, 11:30:23 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FUCK YOU

Started by l a c e y , June 18, 2009, 08:14:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wawi

Mettalik

Quote from: Mettalik on June 18, 2009, 08:31:31 PM
duuudee
i just copped this awesome hoodie bro
some douche bag signed the back so i payed $300 for it

sweet hoodie bro

l a c e y

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: laylay on June 18, 2009, 08:37:21 PM
LOL gay hoodies.

So how many times do you use the word gay as an adjective? A few billion times per day?
:)

Himu

Well durr.  Mainly douchebags wear ed hardy stuff.

Hiro

Ed Hardy is everything I want in life <3

l a c e y

Quote from: Ezlo on June 18, 2009, 08:41:42 PM
So how many times do you use the word gay as an adjective? A few billion times per day?

Yuss.

ME##

Thyme

ME##

rdl

shut up you dumb nigger stop making threads

l a c e y

Quote from: RDX on June 18, 2009, 11:05:08 PM
shut up you dumb nigger stop making threads

Someone should have said something similar to that, to your mother before she made you.

Det in F♯ Major

this sounds like a thread made out of jealousy that someone can't afford ed hardy  happydood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

YPrrrr

Usually I would be confused but my spoiled suitemate's mom bought him a ton of these shirts so I will have to agree with Lacey here

guff

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 19, 2009, 07:23:35 AM
this sounds like a thread made out of jealousy that someone can't afford ed hardy  happydood;
as someone who had never heard of this brand before i'm forced to agree with lacey's vile hatred because those people are ridiculous tools  akudood;

Go Up