October 04, 2024, 01:33:01 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So and i just bought a wii and ..............

Started by littlewili, June 18, 2009, 05:40:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

littlewili

Oh

Get your Wii, go to Gamestop(or wherever you bought it from), and return it, trust me, you will do this eventually.

Claquesous

Why'd you get a Wii if you don't know what games you want for it?

Get Deadly Creatures. You play as a scorpion or tarantula and kill bugs and explore the desert. Amazing.

Geno

Quote from: Lwar on June 18, 2009, 05:54:00 PM
Get your Wii, go to Gamestop(or wherever you bought it from), and return it, trust me, you will do this eventually.
this
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Install the homebrew channel and pirate Wii Ware games

Hiro

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 18, 2009, 09:33:39 PM
Install the homebrew channel and pirate Wii Ware games
damnit i still need to do that don't i
does the shop channel still work

strongbad

Quote from: Hïro on June 18, 2009, 09:38:41 PM
damnit i still need to do that don't i
does the shop channel still work

yes
if you want i can just send you a .rar of the contents of my SD card (nothing illegal). You'll be prompted to install the homebrew channel and a backup loader. i'm on the lastest firmware and it still works fine

Hiro

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 18, 2009, 10:13:51 PM
yes
if you want i can just send you a .rar of the contents of my SD card (nothing illegal). You'll be prompted to install the homebrew channel and a backup loader. i'm on the lastest firmware and it still works fine
There was a website that had all the current homebrew content and would make a custom package for you
Would you know where that is?

strongbad

Quote from: Hïro on June 18, 2009, 10:43:03 PM
There was a website that had all the current homebrew content and would make a custom package for you

I don't know about the "custom packages part" but you can find downloads at http://gbatemp.net.
Homebrew isn't hard to install once you have the homebrew channel running and everything.

mario583

Quote from: Lwar on June 18, 2009, 05:54:00 PM

...and fucking regret it because you don't have any good games to play bassir;

Infel

Quote from: Hïro on June 18, 2009, 10:43:03 PM
That got retired. Now you have to search to get everything.

Even that shitty touhou barf thing is impossible to find now.

Travis

Quote from: mario583 on June 19, 2009, 01:00:26 PM
Because the Wii is totally more fun than an Xbox 360 or PS3  doodthing;

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: mario583 on June 19, 2009, 01:00:26 PM

I thought I was a bad troll.

strongbad

Infel

Wii hax = Good times.

I mostly use mine for Terranigma.