October 22, 2024, 11:48:11 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

A great message to Hot-TopicCore kids!

Started by CruelPleasure, June 18, 2009, 01:00:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CruelPleasure

Mettalik

One time I almost went into Hot Topic, but I was scared and went to the Disney store to look at Wall-E toys instead  akudood;

mario583

Quote from: Mettalik on June 18, 2009, 02:50:56 PM
One time I almost went into Hot Topic, but I was scared and went to the Disney store to look at Wall-E toys instead  akudood;

Cool story bro.

Mettalik

Quote from: mario583 on June 18, 2009, 03:16:09 PM
Cool story bro.
i didn't wanna be selfish and not share such a great journey with all of you guys

Det in F♯ Major

im hopefully going there tomorrow to get some nice harry potter memorabilia hocuspocus;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Oh

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 18, 2009, 06:14:42 PM
im hopefully going there tomorrow to get some nice harry potter memorabilia hocuspocus;
baaaaaaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Det in F♯ Major

BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Lwar on June 18, 2009, 06:18:42 PM
baaaaaaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hurlew  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 18, 2009, 06:14:42 PM
Yes! I have a Chudley Cannons shirt, Hogwarts shirt, Forbidden Forest shirt, Dumbledores Army Bag and a life size sex doll of Evanna Lynch/Luna Lovegood (Haha kidding). But Harry Potter is the shit! It's taken over my life for the past 8 years. I count myself a Ravenclaw. :)

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Colonel Sanders on June 18, 2009, 09:20:09 PM
Yes! I have a Chudley Cannons shirt, Hogwarts shirt, Forbidden Forest shirt, Dumbledores Army Bag and a life size sex doll of Evanna Lynch/Luna Lovegood (Haha kidding). But Harry Potter is the shit! It's taken over my life for the past 8 years. I count myself a Ravenclaw. :)

WHAT, HOW'D YOU GET A CHUDLEY CANNONS SHIRT?!

i have a hogwarts shirt, a long-sleeve slytherin shirt, a slytherin hoodie, a ministry of magic necklace, and a slytherin pin that i usually wear as a necklace.  hocuspocus;
i like slytherin and gryffindor, but everyone buys gryffindor stuff and i look better in green.  giggle;
i'd probably be sorted into slytherin, but maybe gryffindor on a good day. ;)
also i want this gryffindor necklace and this 'dark arts' necklace at hop topic right now. and this hbp cast shirt. i hope they still have all of that stuff at the store.  :(

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 19, 2009, 07:29:53 AM
WHAT, HOW'D YOU GET A CHUDLEY CANNONS SHIRT?!

i have a hogwarts shirt, a long-sleeve slytherin shirt, a slytherin hoodie, a ministry of magic necklace, and a slytherin pin that i usually wear as a necklace.  hocuspocus;
i like slytherin and gryffindor, but everyone buys gryffindor stuff and i look better in green.  giggle;
i'd probably be sorted into slytherin, but maybe gryffindor on a good day. ;)
also i want this gryffindor necklace and this 'dark arts' necklace at hop topic right now. and this hbp cast shirt. i hope they still have all of that stuff at the store.  :(
I got it online on WB's official store actually. It was 20 dollars then now it went down to 9 bucks.  hocuspocus;

Lozal

dude i used to shop there all the time when i was in 7th grade lol

then it started sucking and i grew up and i was like "lol"
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Go Up