July 15, 2024, 12:25:17 PM

1,531,280 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GG Allin?

Started by CruelPleasure, June 18, 2009, 12:50:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CruelPleasure

I like his music cause it's just so good when you are fucking pissed.

Kevin Michael "GG" Allin (August 29, 1956 â,“ June 28, 1993) was an American punk rock singer-songwriter who performed and recorded with many punk-rock groups during his career.

Allin is best remembered for his notorious live performances that typically featured wildly transgressive acts such as Allin defecating and urinating onstage, rolling in feces and often consuming excrement, committing self-injury, performing naked, and committing violent actions toward the audienceâ,”often doing many of these things simultaneously. Although more notorious for his stage antics than for his wide body of music, he recorded prolifically, not only in the punk rock genre, but also in spoken word, country and Rolling Stones-influenced rock. His politically incorrect lyrics, which often covered subjects such as misogyny, pedophilia and racism, deeply divided opinions of him within the highly politicized punk community.[1] Though he had a devoted cult following, Allin's music has received mostly negative reviews from critics.

Just so you know his music is not for the weak of heart!

Slim

He makes some of the funniest music I've ever heard. giggle;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Now if people want to see excrement on stage, all they have to do is go see greeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn dddaaaaayyyy and their many contemporaries.

But I have a hard time taking that shit seriously.
Kind of a creepo though.

I guess, I'll stick with Wire and the Fall.

burzumfan420

LEGALIZE MURDER

I love black humor bands(even though he is serious) I need to pickup one of his cds.

Go Up