October 23, 2024, 05:20:35 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Whyyyyy

Started by Infel, June 17, 2009, 06:00:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

I have nobody from here on my MSN besides Lozal, but she's gone and I just can't stand to look at her anyways. I have a panic attack now because of that drug board and I already nearly passed out from the anxiety this morning. JMV's a  wariodood; and Kaz is who knows.  madood;

But.

My list is boring. And my Skype.

What do I do? huhdoodame;

Veal

Sup I'm not late am I?

Go on a bike ride.

Det in F♯ Major

uh
why are you having a panic attack from the drug board
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Veal

Infel

I want to hurt you.

No, I hate drugs because so many people I know fuck their lives up with it and I can see Lozal doing it too. Easily. even though ooooh it's safe etc.

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: SBKT on June 17, 2009, 09:00:30 AM
No, I hate drugs because so many people I know fuck their lives up with it and I can see Lozal doing it too. Easily. even though ooooh it's safe etc.

Some people do drugs. Some do not. Some use drugs carefully. Most don't. It's ultimately their lifestyle choice, and the term "fucking up their lives" can have many shades to it.

In essence, you're freaking out, and if you hold to your beliefs you should be figuring it out with lozal and the others, but you're panicking, which is a) totally internal, and b) totally unhelpful. Talk to Lozal, see how it goes.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

l a c e y

LOL go do something with your life.
Who cares, if people wanna go to drugs and wreck their lives, LET THEM!

Infel

We're already off topic.

I want to add people to Skype and MSN.

AND I CAN NEVER TALK TO THE STUPID BITCH. I gave up, that's it. She doesn't care enough to stay longer than a minute and a half to fucking talk about it before getting pissy and leaving or leaving because her mom's beating her or leaving because she wants to fuck a friend or something.

Quote from: SBKT on June 17, 2009, 12:07:39 PM
I want to add people to Skype and MSN.

You could just go into the members list, sort by who has an MSN, and add anyone who strikes your fancy.

Quote from: SBKT on June 17, 2009, 12:07:39 PM
AND I CAN NEVER TALK TO THE STUPID BITCH. I gave up, that's it. She doesn't care enough to stay longer than a minute and a half to fucking talk about it before getting pissy and leaving or leaving because her mom's beating her or leaving because she wants to fuck a friend or something.

Those seem like legitimate reasons.

strongbad

Infel

Quote from: Pqqu on June 17, 2009, 12:21:40 PM
Those seem like legitimate reasons.
But both are fake as far as I know.

Slim

Quote from: SBKT on June 17, 2009, 09:00:30 AM
I want to hurt you.

boo hoo ;__________;

I feel like shooting up heroin now just to spite you.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Kalahari Inkantation

me003

Quote from: Pqqu on June 17, 2009, 06:47:14 PM
SBKT YOU'RE MEAAAANN

I'M TELLING
lolwut   

i wish more people DID drugs....
they would be less annoying.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM