October 23, 2024, 11:16:24 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BREAKING NEWS

Started by Feynman, June 15, 2009, 09:15:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

wait, wait, wait boyah
bassir's definition of making out and the actual definition of making out could be two TOTALLY different things  baddood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Samus Aran

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 16, 2009, 04:28:52 AM
wait, wait, wait boyah
bassir's definition of making out and the actual definition of making out could be two TOTALLY different things  baddood;

yeah, they probably just exchanged AIM screen names or something

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Ken on June 16, 2009, 08:10:43 AM

I'm such a whore  >.<

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Feynman

no seriously

Tongue and everything.

Hands on waist.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Bassir on June 16, 2009, 08:49:47 AM
no seriously

Tongue and everything.

Hands on waist.

did she have braces too? ;)

did you try to get a sneak up her shirt?
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Feynman

June 16, 2009, 09:12:25 AM #20 Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 09:33:52 AM by Bassir
Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on June 16, 2009, 08:57:52 AM
did she have braces too? ;)

did you try to get a sneak up her shirt?

no

maybe

only cause she kept putting my hand there

Det in F♯ Major

is she afghan too?
let's see her picture ;)

rdl

if she's white then big deal it's not very hard for a middle eastern man to get a white girl

l a c e y

Why is this important?
It's just making out with someone.. it's not like it's a milestone in ones life or anything.
Get your dick sucked, then you can make a big deal about it.

Geno

Quote from: Ken on June 16, 2009, 08:10:43 AM
I lol'd
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: RDX on June 16, 2009, 12:43:27 PM
if she's white then big deal it's not very hard for a middle eastern man to get a white girl

lmao, i disagree big time; you guys are hardly attractive

LCK

Quote from: laylay on June 16, 2009, 01:02:44 PM
Why is this important?
It's just making out with someone.. it's not like it's a milestone in ones life or anything.

It's a big deal because Bassir is a person with very little social interaction.

also, i got my dick sucked last week
felt great, as always

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: laylay on June 16, 2009, 01:02:44 PM
Why is this important?
i don't think you can just brush a first kiss off as nothing akudood;
it'd probably be my event of the decade cjlubdoods;

Walter

Quote from: Trevor on June 16, 2009, 02:06:26 PM
It's a big deal because Bassir is a person with very little social interaction.

also, i got my dick sucked last week
felt great, as always

Well aren't you a badass.

Go Up