October 18, 2024, 02:30:09 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tattoo ideas?

Started by Dullahan, June 12, 2009, 06:23:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dullahan

Quote from: laylay on June 13, 2009, 03:20:41 PM
OH you could get qwaioe or whatever in SUPER SICK letters or something.
That could be lame too? I don't know what you're thinking.
I think getting your last name or something on your forearm would be neat.
But a lot of people have that.
You could also get a cool quote or something.
Or get a tribute to someone and get something SICK that meant something to the both of you.. IDK.

Too many people have name fonts in these types of letters:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

It's a nice font, but too many people have it and I'm drawn away from it.

And it wouldn't be really lame to have that. I just kinda want a design that's a little more mature than how I drew Quaiowe.

A quote would be nice, but it has to be something that has really meant something to me.

Also, for tribute, are you talking about memorial stuff for a person who passed away? My cousin has that of one of his brothers and it looks wicked.

Sam

June 13, 2009, 09:16:01 PM #16 Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 09:20:41 PM by Sam
make sure you don't get a tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo... it should be something you already know you want. Think about things that represent you and how you can put them into tattoo form.

the one tattoo I've always wanted is the zelda 'bird' (the one on the back of the hylian shield) on my back. I used to want it between my shoulder blades, but after realizing that would become difficult to hide in some situations where I may like to hide it, the concept turned into a tramp stamp. My best friend and I are going to both get that done in the near future.

i used to want wings on the backs of my shoulders, little tiny ones, but I guess I changed my mind since I'm not interested enough to go through with that anymore.

I want a 1-up mushroom somewhere very discreet, but I haven't figured out where yet. a really itty bitty one.

I want the phrase "memento mori" written in Evlish (preferably Sindarin, I like it better than Quenya for no reason imparticular) [spoiler]p.s. nerdy fact #387428734 about sam that you never knew - i'm currently in the process of learning Sindarin elvish. It's really fun to speak because it makes me feel like Arwen ^_^[/spoiler] I haven't decided where this is going yet, but I have a  couple spots in mind. I'm also debating between 'memento mori' and 'avo acheno'. Lately I've been leaning towards the latter.

And finally, I want a mustache on the side of my finger. >.> That one is very immature though so I probably shouldn't get it done. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Sam on June 13, 2009, 09:16:01 PM
And finally, I want a mustache on the side of my finger. >.> That one is very immature though so I probably shouldn't get it done. :(

get a long ring beforehand big enough to cover it up.
plus if you ever wanted to remove it, it's not that much skin to take off.

as for discreet places, i always wanted one small italian thing and one small irish thing on my sides under my armpits (where your bra wraps around your bust) so my arms (also bra) would cover them up when they are straight down ;-;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

hotlikesauce.

omg get a japanese symbol for elements of nature

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Kevin on June 13, 2009, 09:31:01 PM
omg get a japanese symbol for elements of nature

omg he should just get this huuuuuge pot leaf
right on his chest
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 13, 2009, 09:35:40 PM
right on his chest

and under it should say "i smoek weed 4 lyfe"

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 13, 2009, 09:35:40 PM
right on his chest
i would so do that

Sam

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 13, 2009, 09:26:53 PM
get a long ring beforehand big enough to cover it up.
plus if you ever wanted to remove it, it's not that much skin to take off.

as for discreet places, i always wanted one small italian thing and one small irish thing on my sides under my armpits (where your bra wraps around your bust) so my arms (also bra) would cover them up when they are straight down ;-;

I guess that's not a horrible spot. I want something on the bottom of my foot but that's not very practical. Elvish has, by far, the prettiest looking text out of any language.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Sam on June 13, 2009, 09:40:29 PM
I guess that's not a horrible spot. I want something on the bottom of my foot but that's not very practical. Elvish has, by far, the prettiest looking text out of any language.

OH MY GOD I NEVER THOUGHT OF THERE

im so getting bear claws or some form of paw there now
that skins kind of rough though, i think it would hurt more
or tickle a lot

Sam

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 13, 2009, 09:43:07 PM
OH MY GOD I NEVER THOUGHT OF THERE

im so getting bear claws or some form of paw there now
that skins kind of rough though, i think it would hurt more
or tickle a lot

I've been told no artist will tattoo the bottom of your foot. it wouldn't be permanent anyway. Tattoos take a long time to fully heal and it's not very possible to just not walk for a few months while it's healing. At the tattoo place where I'll be going (i know the artist through association), hands, face, and feet are off-limits.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Sam on June 13, 2009, 09:47:25 PM
I've been told no artist will tattoo the bottom of your foot. it wouldn't be permanent anyway. Tattoos take a long time to fully heal and it's not very possible to just not walk for a few months while it's healing. At the tattoo place where I'll be going (i know the artist through association), hands, face, and feet are off-limits.

i thought it was just like a day or two
also not even the tops of peoples feet? thats a popular spot for girls to get tats.

Socks

This one girl I knew and explored had an awesome tattoo. On the small of her back were two lightning rods in a V shape. One side said "I'll bring the lightning", and the other said "You bring the thunder". And the thunder was brought. But anyway, that seemed original at the time.

Sam

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 13, 2009, 09:49:54 PM
i thought it was just like a day or two
also not even the tops of peoples feet? thats a popular spot for girls to get tats.

Yeah I know, that's where my aunt got her first (of 3) tattoo. But they're very strict on that rule, nothing below the ankle. The thing is, they guarantee their tattoos to last a lifetime and offer free touch-ups for faded or distorted tattoos, and shoes will cause tattoos even on the top of the foot to fade much more quickly than anywhere else. On the bottom of the foot a tattoo would probably be completely unrecognizable within a few years. They don't want to be responsible for having to redo a tattoo that many times. It's understandable.

YPrrrr

Something that reflects your ancestry

Mettalik

dont be a pussy and get two full sleeve murals of mythological wars and wolves

Go Up