October 18, 2024, 04:27:58 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tattoo ideas?

Started by Dullahan, June 12, 2009, 06:23:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dullahan

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for quite some time now. Won't get it for a little while yet still, but I'm still thinking of ideas.

One idea is my surname, but I'm not sure if it's exactly what I want. I mean, it's alright if the tattoo represents who I am, but it just seems a little generic for my liking.

Another idea is a chimera if I were to go for something a little more tribal. But I'm not sure if I would like to do that mythical creature, or a mythical creature whatsoever.

Or I could do a skull. But I don't want just some normal skull, I want to go crazy with it in design. Some unique horns, maybe some fire in the background, or deform its shape a little.

Do you have a tattoo? Or do you want to share your idea for a tattoo if you wanted one?

Daddy

get cronus eating his children

Dullahan

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 12, 2009, 06:25:53 PM
get cronus eating his children
that could be in the maybe section akudood;

superclucky

kewns are smelly

mario583

Protip: Don't get a fucking tatoo! baddood;

Hiro

I would never get a tattoo like any you've described. A tattoo seems good, but you need to find something you really really want.

Det in F♯ Major

personally, 

or

(only the top line)

but those would be if i ever got a tattoo, which im not sure i will
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Cookie

Triforce, or some kind of animal like a wolf that looks badass.

LCK

i'm not too fond of tattoos in the first place, but skull tattoos are among the stupidest, most generic, pieces of shit in this world

Dullahan

Quote from: Trevor on June 13, 2009, 09:23:21 AM
i'm not too fond of tattoos in the first place, but skull tattoos are among the stupidest, most generic, pieces of shit in this world
Yeah, I'm kinda pushing away from the skull tattoo anyway. But surname tattoos are even more generic. Then again, they kinda mean something more than a skull would. I just hate seeing those surname tattoos and seeing them all be in the same font. It's so... dull.

l a c e y

Get that quaowie whatever thinger you created tattooed on you HAHA.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Velcro on June 13, 2009, 10:35:48 AM
Yeah, I'm kinda pushing away from the skull tattoo anyway. But surname tattoos are even more generic. Then again, they kinda mean something more than a skull would. I just hate seeing those surname tattoos and seeing them all be in the same font. It's so... dull.

i hate how people get their initials tattooed on themselves
that's just a waste of money
and its kind of egotistical
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

I don't really like any tattoos involving initials, names, surnames. What's in a name? Not much.
the book of right on

Dullahan

Quote from: laylay on June 13, 2009, 11:45:35 AM
Get that quaowie whatever thinger you created tattooed on you HAHA.

Well, you are thinking. I would actually like a tattoo that's monumental to my life.

Then again, it's a kiddie cartoon cat. I kinda want like a really crazy design.

l a c e y

Quote from: Velcro on June 13, 2009, 01:26:01 PM
Well, you are thinking. I would actually like a tattoo that's monumental to my life.

Then again, it's a kiddie cartoon cat. I kinda want like a really crazy design.

OH you could get qwaioe or whatever in SUPER SICK letters or something.
That could be lame too? I don't know what you're thinking.
I think getting your last name or something on your forearm would be neat.
But a lot of people have that.
You could also get a cool quote or something.
Or get a tribute to someone and get something SICK that meant something to the both of you.. IDK.

Go Up