October 17, 2024, 11:22:20 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

muraho from musanze

Started by snorkel, June 12, 2009, 04:00:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snorkel

firstly hi I'm in rwanda and will be for another week, it's pretty fuckin awesome. they only have 56k internet though

secondly, I have a mystery you must solve: there is a medication or medical product abbreviated "PB", it is somethingyou would want to be discreet. find out what it is. could have some relation to a hyperactivity disorder, but I am unsure

sorry for spelling werrors I'm on a french keyboard and have to relearn to type. maybe I'll be back within the week

YPrrrr

Looks like PB is phenobarbital from what I can tell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenobarbital

"Phenobarbital (INN) or phenobarbitone (former BAN) is a barbiturate, first marketed as Luminal by Friedr. Bayer et comp. It is the most widely used anticonvulsant worldwide[1] and the oldest still commonly used.[2] It also has sedative and hypnotic properties but, as with other barbiturates, has been superseded by the benzodiazepines for these indications. The World Health Organization recommends its use as first-line for partial and generalized tonic-clonic seizures (those formerly known as Grand Mal) in developing countries. It is a core medicine in the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines, which is a list of minimum medical needs for a basic health care system.[3] In more affluent countries, it is no longer recommended as a first or second-line choice anticonvulsant for most seizure types,[4][2] though it is still commonly used to treat neonatal seizures.[5]"

The artist formally known

is it hard to type on the keyboard because of the foul smell emitted from it?

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: reefer on June 12, 2009, 01:08:41 PM
is it hard to type on the keyboard because of the foul smell emitted from it?
lol ur so funny reaper!!!!!
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

rdl

have you seen any black people

snorkel

Quote from: YPR on June 12, 2009, 05:38:55 AM
Looks like PB is phenobarbital from what I can tell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenobarbital

"Phenobarbital (INN) or phenobarbitone (former BAN) is a barbiturate, first marketed as Luminal by Friedr. Bayer et comp. It is the most widely used anticonvulsant worldwide[1] and the oldest still commonly used.[2] It also has sedative and hypnotic properties but, as with other barbiturates, has been superseded by the benzodiazepines for these indications. The World Health Organization recommends its use as first-line for partial and generalized tonic-clonic seizures (those formerly known as Grand Mal) in developing countries. It is a core medicine in the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines, which is a list of minimum medical needs for a basic health care system.[3] In more affluent countries, it is no longer recommended as a first or second-line choice anticonvulsant for most seizure types,[4][2] though it is still commonly used to treat neonatal seizures.[5]"

I don't think that's it. Maybe. I think it's more like an abbreviation of a colloquial name of something, not the name of a specific chemical/medication, not sure though

also goddamn every internet cafe here is like 1,000 degrees and fucking slow internet

Go Up