October 17, 2024, 06:24:31 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what are you going to do over the summer

Started by The spy who loves you, June 09, 2009, 08:59:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Nyerp

Travis

Det in F♯ Major

Hang out with my friends
Play tennis
Work
Harry Potter 6 premiere  giggle;
Camp
Chicago
Repeat the first three
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

forget everything else
just be really blade punx
the book of right on

strongbad

Swim Team
Lifeguard
Hang out with friends

Paul

l a c e y

Work, party, smoke a lot of weed, hang out with the boy, soccer, friends and nothing.

Paul

Quote from: laylay on June 10, 2009, 08:03:25 PM
Work, party, smoke a lot of weed, hang out with the boy, soccer, friends and nothing.

This is one of the reasons why I hate you.

Zach

stay up until five in the morning posting on boyah ^_______^

actually im probably going to get a job

The Speaker Of Words

Summer college program for like 5 weeks.
After than I have nothing planned.

hotlikesauce.

Most of my summer is going to consist of smoking, sleeping, drinking/eating, playing video games, and hanging out with friends and going to parties on weekends.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Kevin on June 11, 2009, 11:05:11 AM
drinking/eating

yeah, this summer i plan to do a lot of breathing, seeing, talking, drinking/eating, peeing/pooping, showering, walking, and listening too
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 11, 2009, 11:07:57 AM
yeah, this summer i plan to do a lot of breathing, seeing, talking, drinking/eating, peeing/pooping, showering, walking, and listening too

We should make a club  giggle;

Slim

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 11, 2009, 11:07:57 AM

Don't forget to get some sitting and standing in too. No summer is complete without those.

^____^
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Go Up