October 19, 2024, 08:57:46 PM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

VACATE THE PREMISES

Started by Nyerp, June 08, 2009, 09:51:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on June 13, 2009, 12:13:43 PM
no way, im doing the exact same tour next summer!  hocuspocus;

that's pretty exciting! I'll tell you how it is  bassir;

also, I leave in 10 days
the book of right on

ME##

I wanted to go on the People to People Student Ambassador trip to France, Greece and Italy this summer.  But there was no way I was going to get the $7,000 plus the deposit to go.  Even then, I would still have to be approved to go through the interview process. :(

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Skylark on June 13, 2009, 12:15:15 PM
that's pretty exciting! I'll tell you how it is  bassir;

also, I leave in 10 days

we were going to go to china, but the tour started before school was out ;-;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Samus Aran

I was fairly close to the Grand Tetons, I suppose. I went to Yellowstone on the way down to California.

Anyway, just my California vacation like every summer. Still going to be here until the end of June.

Skylark

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 13, 2009, 12:19:32 PM
we were going to go to china, but the tour started before school was out ;-;

awww
a few years back there was a tour to China but we're not bound by the school year (though we don't go on big tours during the school year) Next year I we're going to a choral festival in Hawaii! I'm very excited but I am sure I will feel it more once I've come back from Europe.
the book of right on

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Skylark on June 13, 2009, 12:58:34 PM
awww
a few years back there was a tour to China but we're not bound by the school year (though we don't go on big tours during the school year) Next year I we're going to a choral festival in Hawaii! I'm very excited but I am sure I will feel it more once I've come back from Europe.

I think we're only allowed a trip every other year. At least in the summer.
I think you can do summer one year, spring break the next, and then summer again the following year, etc., but only if people have the funds to go.
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 13, 2009, 01:57:13 PM
I think you can do summer one year, spring break the next, and then summer again the following year, etc., but only if people have the funds to go.

Oh I seee
We do a tour every Summer and then little things throughout the year

we do a national tour one year than an internetional the next :)
the book of right on

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Sam

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 13, 2009, 01:57:13 PM

we do a trip every other year (though there was no trip from 03-07 because a bunch of kids were caught wasted in... I'm really not sure where, some foreign country. My director was forced to take a break after that, but we went to ireland/ england/scotland/wales last year. Cost me my life savings and then some. To be fair I had no life savings, so yeah. But still. $3000 is a FUCKING LOT OF MONEY. I did more fundraisers than I though humanly possible. As amazing as the trip was, I never want to raise that much money single-handedly again. ever. I'll stick with my $100 trips to cons. The choir's going to Italy next year. For whatever reason, I'm not particularily interested in italy, despite my heritage.

Also when I was in ireland we had shots of irish whiskey that they handed me and my three friends after a ghost tour. We felt so badass. :|
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Sam on June 13, 2009, 08:22:21 PM
we do a trip every other year (though there was no trip from 03-07 because a bunch of kids were caught wasted in... I'm really not sure where, some foreign country. My director was forced to take a break after that, but we went to ireland/ england/scotland/wales last year. Cost me my life savings and then some. To be fair I had no life savings, so yeah. But still. $3000 is a FUCKING LOT OF MONEY. I did more fundraisers than I though humanly possible. As amazing as the trip was, I never want to raise that much money single-handedly again. ever. I'll stick with my $100 trips to cons. The choir's going to Italy next year. For whatever reason, I'm not particularily interested in italy, despite my heritage.

Also when I was in ireland we had shots of irish whiskey that they handed me and my three friends after a ghost tour. We felt so badass. :|

in b4 sam talks about her cho--

oh wait

The spy who loves you

How do you take pics on facebook if you have a webcam?

Sam

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 13, 2009, 09:41:38 PM
in b4 sam talks about her cho--

oh wait

psh, you're usually the first one to bring it up. ...Which you were even in this situation.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Sam on June 13, 2009, 09:43:29 PM
psh, you're usually the first one to bring it up. ...Which you were even in this situation.

yeah but you ALWAYS have something to say about choir when i talk about it, is what i was implying  hocuspocus;

Sam

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 13, 2009, 09:44:03 PM
yeah but you ALWAYS have something to say about choir when i talk about it, is what i was implying  hocuspocus;

then maybe you should stop talking about it.  bassir;

...but seriously you and sewl mate were talking about your choir trips abroad, wouldn't it be natural for me to say mine? I wasn't even trying to out-do you this time, just adding to the conversation.  giggle;

ME##

Go Up