October 19, 2024, 08:25:02 PM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

VACATE THE PREMISES

Started by Nyerp, June 08, 2009, 09:51:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Where are you going on vacation this year?

I'm going to both Grand Teton National Park and Glacier National Park.

l a c e y

ME##

YPrrrr

Just Ocean City, NJ and probably Michigan

the shortest route to the sea

Spending the next few weeks at home, relaxing, taking more than a few train rides to see my lovely. On the 21th, I'm heading up to the Isles of Shoals in NH for a spiritual development thingie for a week. Get back on the 28th, here for two more weeks doing preparatory work for September. On the 7th flying to DC and then to Geneva, to eventually arrive at a little town outside of Lyon where I'll be spending the better part of 3 weeks. It's with a program, meaning I won't be with anyone I know for the entire time. Come back on the 29th, home for a few more weeks, then a week-trip to Maine, and by then I'll be almost at school, to return on the 23rd.

I'm so excited for the NH trip; I'm spending the whole week with my lovely and accepting Unitarian Universalists.  And I've been saving for 2 years to be able to go on this French trip, so that's awesome. And I'll see my lovely in Maine as well.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Hiro

I'm visiting my uncle in Utah and my dad wants to try to go to California if possible  hocuspocus;

Wrench

Fort Myers, Florida along with a visit to Orlando and Tampa

Skylark

In two weeks I am going to Hungary (primarily Budapest), Austria (primarily Vienna and Salzburg), Germany (exclusively Munich), Czech Republic (Prague & Cesky Krumlov), possibly Croatia in general, finishing up in London and then flying to New York, staying in New York for a few days and then flying back to Phoenix.

Possibly going to Kansas City
Going to California in August.
the book of right on

Det in F♯ Major

My cousins are going to Croatia for two weeks later this month, Skylark. ~_^

Also since BLFAC is right on Lake Michigan, we're driving down to Chicago afterwards for a few days. And that's all for this summer. I believe we're going on a cruise to the Caribbean during Christmas break, and we're trying to convince the adults to go to Disney World before.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Sam

Otakon and Connecticon. Possibly NYAF  whenever that is, think that's the fall though.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Tomboh

west coast shit

san fransisco, oakland, red wood national shit, crater lake, seattle

the first real vacation in like 6 years

famy

idk im doing whatever i want

Quote from: Hïro on June 08, 2009, 10:11:28 AM
and my dad wants to try to go to California if possible  hocuspocus;
come see me

Quote from: Tomboh on June 08, 2009, 01:03:08 PM
west coast shit