June 16, 2024, 04:56:43 AM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Scribblenauts

Started by strongbad, June 07, 2009, 09:26:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Echo on September 14, 2009, 12:19:14 PM
I flew up on the ledge and pushed a rock or something into the button

son of a bitch, I summoned a rock next to it and just kept dropping it near the button and shit happened. I'll try pushing it over.

At one point, I summoned a teleporter to bypass the gate, but instead it took me to Fifth Cell labs or something, the fuck? I also summoned a robot at the top and placed a remote in Max's hand and tried controlling the robot, needless to say, it didn't work, at all.

Also, what the hell is up with every creature I summon being extremely aggressive? Summon any animal and they attack you for no reason at all. I summoned a harpy, quickly keyed in "saddle" placed it on the harpy, jumped on it, and the Harpy suicide bombed into the ground killing me.

wawi

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 14, 2009, 12:28:06 PM
Also, what the hell is up with every creature I summon being extremely aggressive? Summon any animal and they attack you for no reason at all. I summoned a harpy, quickly keyed in "saddle" placed it on the harpy, jumped on it, and the Harpy suicide bombed into the ground killing me.

MIND CONTROL DEVICE

spaceman

Just got my call from Gamestop to remember to pick it up tomorrow.  n_u

Like I need to be reminded.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

September 15, 2009, 12:36:40 PM #78 Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 12:40:19 PM by Son Of Stallion Vol.13
Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 14, 2009, 12:28:06 PM
son of a bitch, I summoned a rock next to it and just kept dropping it near the button and shit happened. I'll try pushing it over.

At one point, I summoned a teleporter to bypass the gate, but instead it took me to Fifth Cell labs or something, the fuck? I also summoned a robot at the top and placed a remote in Max's hand and tried controlling the robot, needless to say, it didn't work, at all.

I put a conveyor belt next to the button and put a crate on top of it so it kept riding into the button. The gate kept going up and down, but it worked.

The touchy controls are frustrating though. There's one action one where you have to rescue a stranded climber and take her up a mountain. I attached one end of a rope to her and the other to a helicopter and flew her up, but every time I'd accidentally click on the chopper and she'd fall and die.

The Speaker Of Words

Fly up to the area with the tree with a plane. Get off the plane and then push it down so that it will hit the button. Then jump off and go through the gate.

I think that's what I remember doing.

rdl

Some kid showed me this game in history class today. he showed me how when you summon god and an atheist the atheist runs away and he thought it was funny but i wasnt paying attention so i didnt laff.

but uh i thought this game comes out tomorrow.

Thyme

Quote from: RDX on September 16, 2009, 04:32:56 PM
Some kid showed me this game in history class today. he showed me how when you summon god and an atheist the atheist runs away and he thought it was funny but i wasnt paying attention so i didnt laff.

but uh i thought this game comes out tomorrow.

Yesterday. hocuspocus;

Pyrate

The controls suck at times but it's a fun game.

Thyme

omg you can make a leprechaun and a rainbow appear and the leprechaun automatically goes under it giggle;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Pyrate on September 17, 2009, 06:11:39 AM
The controls suck at times but it's a fun game.

Haven't tested it but when I updated my cheat file, there was a cheat where you could control with the directional pad.

Also: How do you pull levers?

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

FAMY2

I just bought it. Now I need to get my DS back.   doodthing;

Pyrate

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 19, 2009, 07:00:41 PM
Haven't tested it but when I updated my cheat file, there was a cheat where you could control with the directional pad.

Also: How do you pull levers?

Touch it with the stylus?

Thyme

Quote from: Pyrate on September 21, 2009, 09:03:17 AM
Touch it with the stylus?

He may mean pull levers at a location that are unreachable to Maxwell.

I know there's a certain kind of profession that can pull levers. I saw something about that in a thread on /v/. Unfortunately, I can't remember what it was.

Merchanic, engineer, try things like that.

Go Up