June 16, 2024, 06:39:26 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Scribblenauts

Started by strongbad, June 07, 2009, 09:26:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on September 11, 2009, 05:59:36 PM
How far are you

Second world completed in both action and puzzle.
Quote from: Son Of Stallion Vol.13 on September 11, 2009, 10:09:38 PM
Hey I got and acekard.
Can you give me a link?

http://romulation.net
My favorite site for direct downloading.

wawi

One of the songs reminds me of Elf giggle;

Geno

yeah I cant find any emulators that dont suck shit to play it on
So yeah fuck it.
I've tried about 5 and they either randomly say "DATA COULD NOT BE FOUND" while playing or they dont show the bottom screen.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mando Pandango

Quote from: GENOP on September 12, 2009, 10:17:17 PM
So yeah fuck it.
I've tried about 5 and they either randomly say "DATA COULD NOT BE FOUND" while playing or they dont show the bottom screen.
http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm

That's what I use. EEPROM 64 KBytes save type.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on September 12, 2009, 10:17:17 PM
So yeah fuck it.

yeah no$gba is the best
get a damn dstt for $8 you cheap bastard

Claquesous

One thing I don't like (apart from the wonky touch control) is that stuff that should be heavy flies around like it's paper.

On the first few levels when I was using boxes, I'd get up on one, or try to, and it'd move and topple over.

On that one level where you need to get the sheep over to the herd and get rid of the wolf, I used a fan to push the wolf in the water, then put the fan in the water to kill the wolf. Then went over to the sheep, attached a rope to it, dragged it over to the side into the water because ridge isn't long enough to stretch across the gap, so I summoned a bulldozer on the other size, attached the rope to it, and by the time I was able to get into the bulldozer, the rope had dragged it into the water, electrocuting the sheep. I lose.

But it's still pretty fun.

spaceman

Reserved it yesterday.

omg i can't wait.

Also I reserved it from Gamestop so I get a silly hat.  baddood;

strongbad

Lol if you type in "Virgin" you get the same sprite from if you type in "gamer"

spaceman

Quote from: GUOB on September 13, 2009, 11:17:47 AM

:D

lol

wawi

Quote from: GUOB on September 13, 2009, 11:17:47 AM

It's ok, though. "Developer" works the same way n_u

spaceman

I decided to give it a go on a rom, stopped at world 1-3 though, I want to wait for the real version.  hocuspocus;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: GUOB on September 12, 2009, 11:18:18 PM
yeah no$gba is the best
get a damn dstt for $8 you cheap bastard

DSTT is a piece of shit. if you are going to buy any flashcart get an Acekard 2/2i or CycloDS.

R4 is fine, but it's really...I don't know, primitive.

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 13, 2009, 01:17:38 PM
DSTT is a piece of shit. if you are going to buy any flashcart get an Acekard 2/2i or CycloDS.

R4 is fine, but it's really...I don't know, primitive.

DSTT has just as good compatibility as any other flashcart, it just has less features. You don't know what you're talking about. R4's are straight awful, and CycloDSs are better than AK2s. I just want a CycloDSi to come out so I can get a DSi already ;-;

KonohaShinobi

Hey hey hey, I need some help with action puzzle 1-4, the one with the button and the broken gate

How the fuck do you get the button pressed?! I tried EVERYTHING and still cannot get it to stay pressed so that I can go through the fucking gate.

I EVEN SHRUNK THE GATE, USED A ROPE TO TRY AND FISH OUT THE STARITE, AND THAT DOESN'T WORK.

Andria

I flew up on the ledge and pushed a rock or something into the button

Go Up