October 11, 2024, 04:20:45 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How To Get A Girl

Started by Veal, June 07, 2009, 11:04:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Skylark on June 07, 2009, 12:42:21 PM
I moved on from Shady
now it's either Paloma or Sarah  giggle;
So do you tend to prefer girls or the people you want to date just happen to be women by coincidence

Skylark

Quote from: YPR on June 07, 2009, 12:45:10 PM
So do you tend to prefer girls or the people you want to date just happen to be women by coincidence

they mostly just happen to be women
I liked this boy Austin for a while and I thought he was going to ask me to prom but then he asked this girl Lindy. Lindy is really funny though so I understand why  giggle;
the book of right on

ME##

Selkie

Yea respect her shouldn't even have a piece of the pie at all.

You have to show that you don't need her, and don't really give much of a shit about her

Lex Luthor

Thanks for the advice veal. :3
Why am i still here?

Veal

Quote from: Selkie on June 07, 2009, 01:12:05 PM
Yea respect her shouldn't even have a piece of the pie at all.

You have to show that you don't need her, and don't really give much of a shit about her

Depends on the girl.

But it's true for most girls until they're like 30.

Skylark

I like when people I like pay attention to me.
the book of right on

Veal

That's because you're a sensitive little fairy girl who lives in the trees and not a total bitch.

Skylark

Quote from: Veal on June 07, 2009, 01:59:01 PM
That's because you're a sensitive little fairy girl who lives in the trees and not a total bitch.

you're so sweet  giggle;
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: JaleelWhite320 on June 07, 2009, 01:51:19 PM
Thanks for the advice veal. :3
Try this on sam and she'll be all over you man
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Veal

just1more

Quote from: Veal on June 07, 2009, 11:11:54 AM
Not really. In general the boys go after the girls they're attracted to, so as long as the girl isn't clingy they'll be attracted to her regardless. In fact guys who aren't really annoying will only go after the girls who show interest.

That's why I'm going after the girl I work with. Not only am I attracted to her, but it at least seemed like she was interested in me.

I mean, I worked with her all last summer, too, but I didn't go after her then. She just didn't seem interested, and neither was I.

Also, she had braces then.  akudood;

Daddy

why do you put bugs in your avatar

just1more

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 07, 2009, 02:49:12 PM
why do you put bugs in your avatar

idk

why does anyone put anything in their avatar?

Daddy

Go Up