October 17, 2024, 07:35:18 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm a muhfuggin genius

Started by Travis, June 06, 2009, 04:45:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travis

Daddy

The test is a bullshit test.

Knowing that Munch painted The Scream, that Mozart was born in Salzburg, which type of Caviar comes from which fish, and stupid facts like that aren't stuf that belong on IQ tests.

IQ tests are supposed to contain math, logical, visual things, and whatnot whose answers can all be reached by logical deductions.

Basic Algebra and logical reasoning are tall that a proper IQ test needs, not any pre-existing knowledge.

Travis

yeah i was thinking that lol

Walter

Quote from: Trav on June 06, 2009, 04:59:28 PM
yeah i was thinking that lol

I told you that and you disagreed.  baddood;

Travis

Nyerp

um i am not less intelligent if i do not know what country has won an olympic gold metal in hockey since 1920 goonish

Travis

Quote from: Orochi on June 06, 2009, 09:15:53 PM
um i am not less intelligent if i do not know what country has won an olympic gold metal in hockey since 1920 goonish
lol

Det in F♯ Major

all that test does is tell you how well prepared you would be if you played on jeopardy  akudood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Travis

you guys are jealous that you didn't score 127  akudood;

[hedy]Zidone

you forgot the part where iq isn't all that good of a measure of intelligence

Wrench

the shortest route to the sea

I took the kind of test JMV was describing and got around 154 or something.

Here:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Bushy

I used google and got a 116... WHAT THE HELL
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Hiro

Go Up