October 11, 2024, 08:21:40 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So my date was grinding on other guys... (today at meh dance)

Started by Bushy, June 05, 2009, 07:18:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Skylark

the book of right on

Infel

Grinding...

You're rubbing your butt on other dudes.To hint that you're a whore in front of your boyfriend is ridiculous. And deserves a smack.

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Skylark on June 07, 2009, 01:14:15 PM
grinding is so ugly
seriously
If I do go to the prom (lol smithicide;), we're going to learn how to ballroom dance. akudood;

Daddy

ME##

Quote from: TECTRINKET on June 07, 2009, 01:30:53 PM
seriously
If I do go to the prom (lol smithicide;), we're going to learn how to ballroom dance. akudood;

I hope you get good at it.  baddood;

Skylark

Quote from: laylay on June 07, 2009, 01:32:39 PM
nah i dont think so

It's so dirty, Lacey. I hate to watch people do it because then I judge them and I don't mean to do that either. Uuuuck
the book of right on

l a c e y

Quote from: Skylark on June 07, 2009, 01:34:20 PM
It's so dirty, Lacey. I hate to watch people do it because then I judge them and I don't mean to do that either. Uuuuck

uuhh. well i don't think it's that dirty. it's nothing. and it's hot.

ME##

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ME##

Quote from: UnSid on June 07, 2009, 01:44:17 PM
i dont think it's that surprising that lacey made that comment.

I guess not.  I just don't see how someone can think that it's not dirty.  Isn't it basically two people rubbing each other and then trying to pass it off as a 'dance'? psyduck;

rdl

Quote from: laylay on June 07, 2009, 08:55:19 AM
I don't know how to spell the other version lol.

it's ok it has 7 letters so i guess that classifies it as a big word

Go Up