October 11, 2024, 08:20:00 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So my date was grinding on other guys... (today at meh dance)

Started by Bushy, June 05, 2009, 07:18:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

rdl

Smack that ho.

Obviously. Did I even have to tell you that?

Bushy

This is not a time for stupid bs answers, I need answers from someone here who actually KNOWS wha tthey're talking about

rdl

Who cares you're going to break up whenever Summer starts anyways since it's Middle School and no one can maintain a relationship that lasts over the summer

Det in F♯ Major

what

you're probably viewing this a lot differently than she is

you're thinking that this girl is practically your girlfriend and she should dance only with you

and she was probably thinking oh hey, a free ride to the dance and no obligation to you whatsoever
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

ME##

Is a date to an eighth grade dance really that important? befuddlement

Bushy

Infel

Confront her on it. If she's going to be like that, she's just screaming she's open already or that she wants more. Needs a good talking to, and if her reasoning is bad, then yeah, a smack.

ME##

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Wrench

Confront her about it. That is cheating in my book. Whatever if you weren't dating, but you are so what the shit was she thinking?

rdl

Honestly you just need to give her a good spanking. If need be, pull out the belt.

just1more

show her who's boss. put her in her place: either in bed with her man or in the kitchen, making a sandwich.

Go Up