October 04, 2024, 01:26:04 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

holy shit reefer

Started by thezerofire, June 05, 2009, 01:46:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

thezerofire

I saw you on G4. saying something about getting tired of playing RB Beatles.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Cookie

The artist formally known

I've never played that game but cool

thezerofire

Quote from: reefer on June 05, 2009, 05:04:21 PM
I've never played that game but cool

it was on the twitter feed. they broadcasted it. by a person called followthereaper. assumed it was you.

said "I think the Beatles Rock band will be a failure. I think I'd get tired of only playing one band" or something like that.

The artist formally known

Quote from: thezerofire on June 05, 2009, 10:39:50 PM
it was on the twitter feed. they broadcasted it. by a person called followthereaper. assumed it was you.

said "I think the Beatles Rock band will be a failure. I think I'd get tired of only playing one band" or something like that.
Thats funny.

My old username is semi-popular because it's an album title and had some trouble getting my screen name so i use the "x"s and "reefer" when it's too long. I don't have a twitter either but I agree with that guy but still want the game.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on June 06, 2009, 12:45:25 AM
Thats funny.

My old username is semi-popular because it's an album title and had some trouble getting my screen name so i use the "x"s and "reefer" when it's too long. I don't have a twitter either but I agree with that guy but still want the game.
only homos like children of bodom : |
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

Quote from: Geno on June 06, 2009, 02:23:47 PM
only homos like children of bodom : |
i guess i should be sucking a cock right now then

Geno

Quote from: Trevor on June 06, 2009, 06:53:07 PM
me too

Tomboh

thezerofire

Quote from: reefer on June 06, 2009, 12:45:25 AM
Thats funny.

ah. well I got all excited for nothing. shucks.

me003

Quote from: Trevor on June 06, 2009, 06:53:07 PM
Quote from: Tomboh on June 07, 2009, 12:38:40 PM
hand me a penis
Quote from: Geno on June 06, 2009, 09:25:57 PM
me too

well the homos are in check today happydood;
now i can focus on my homework.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up